part-20 Aditi have already met ashwin.

Vote and comment in between the chapter coz I'm a greedy writer 😂😁

You can also share this story with other people.....
Enjoy ❤

Weeks passed by and now zoya has completed seven weeks of her pregnancy..

She has been vomiting almost everyday and usually have dizziness but aditya has been a great support to her..

************************************

Early morning..(4:30 AM)

Both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arm until zoya again got the nauseous feeling.... She entangled herself from his hold and ran to the bathroom......
She was puking her guts out when She felt someone holding her hairs back and rubbing her back to soothe her....
And yes he is aditya, all been a super supportive husband...

He know that this pregnancy is hard for her.....
Doctor had inform them earlier about the minor complications that might occur....

After she was done he gave her a towel and picked her up and brought her to the bed and gave her some water to drink....

Aditya- abhi kesa feel ho raha hain?

Zoya- abhi theek hain...
(She said tiredly)

Aditya- tum rest karo... Aur kuch chaiye tumhe..?
(He asked lovingly)

Zoya nodded her head in yes..

Aditya- kya chahiye bolo..?
(He asked sweetly)

Zoya- aap.... Aap aakar humare saath soiye...
(She said giving a tired smile)

Aditya smiled and jumped on the bed beside her and took her in his embrace and started caressing her hair to make her sleep...

After a while both of them slept for sometime
.
.
.
.
.

After few hours of sleep both of them got up and got freshed..
After having their breakfast both of them were sitting In their bedroom..

Zoya- aditya aaj hum, noor aur aditi shopping karne jayenge...

Aditya- okay zoya.... Apna khayal rakhna aur jyada mat chalna thak jaugi..

Zoya- okay husband...

Aditya chuckled....

He was trying to tie his tie in which he was failing miserably...

Zoya came from behind and hugged him....
He turned towards her and she started tying his tie..
He held her waist and pulled her more closed to him....

Zoya- itne bade ho gye hain..... Ek company ke CEO hain aur tie bandhani nahi aati aapko....bacchon ki tarah aapki bhi tie hum bandhe...
(She asked with a cute smile)

Aditya- aaj se pehle baandhne ka mann nahi kiya aur ab tum ho na bandhane ke liye... Toh ab seekhne ki jarurat bhi nahi, tum bandhogi mere liye..
(He said Huskily in her ears and bit her earlobes...)

She smiled shyly...

He started sucking her on her neck and gave her a bite there...... She moaned loudly.... He gave a sweet kiss there to soothe her pain..... After that he gave her some bites near her cleavage area......... After leaving her he looked into her eyes and started decreasing the distance between their lips. But instead of kissing her on her lips he kissed her at the corner of her lips just to tease her...
She whined due to this..... After bearing his teasing for a while she attached her lips with his..... Both of them started kissing each other madly..
Aditya was sucking her lower lips and she was sucking his upper lips.....
She broke the kiss after sharing a passionate kiss....