Secretes Out In Movie World part 2.

So we were on a dark, cosy, silent ride, and Darcy decided this was the time to let his secretes out. Dragging me into it.

"Well...? Who do you have feelings for?" He asked.

I thought to myself for a moment. Who did I have feelings for? Was it him? Why did he have to ask me?

"I have feelings for... no one." I finally said looking down.

"Really?" He asked in a shocked tone.

"Well... I don't know." I replied playing with my nails. I felt awkward.

I wanted to tell him the truth, but I was afraid of what the answer might be. But then again, I might like the answer.

"Just so you know. I think I'm falling for you." He said looking shy.

I stopped playing with my finger nails and looked at him. I tried to stay calm.

"I feel the same way." I suddenly let out.

He smiled at me. There was light about 4 metres away. Darcy leaned into me, he placed his hands on my cheeks and pushed me in. I hesitated and then pushed him away as we were back outside. It was weird seeing light again.

There was even more people than when we first came. I really wanted to kiss him at that moment, but then a part of me didn't. It was just all so confusing.

Train and Callan were waiting for us at the end of the ride. Train, being a good friend, grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"Where is Sahel and Brandon?" I asked looking around.

"Brandon offered to buy Sahel food, and knowing her, she wouldn't pass an offer to free food." Train replied grinning.

I laughed, it was true. I wanted to tell Train what had happened on the ride, but I guess now wasn't the time. I looked at Darcy and he smiled back.

"So did you guys have secrete 'sex' while on the ride?" I asked nudging her.

"What! No!" She exclaimed laughing.

We went on other rides for the rest of the day. After most of them got boring we found Sahel and Brandon eating fairy floss. Soon all of us had our own stick.

"They have the best fairy floss." I said to break the awkward silence.

"Meh, I've had better." Darcy replied ripping a chunk of with his teeth.

I couldn't help but laugh. He looked cute doing that. But what was even cuter was Callan and Train.

"I'm tired." Train said slowly eating the fairy floss Callan had just fed her.

They shared a stick of pink fairy floss. It was cute how they shared. I suddenly thought, what if me and Darcy did that?

"I'll piggy back you." Callan said ripping a peice of fairy floss that train was holding and putting it into his mouth.

"Awhaw, you cutie." Train replied kissing him on the cheek.

"I need to go to the toilet. Girls come with me?" I asked. I gave Sahel and Train a look that meant, 'I need to tell you something serious, come with me now!'.

Knowing these girls, they understood my look. In fact we've been friends for so long and we're so close, we can talk just by exchanging facials.

"Darcy and I almost kissed today." I said washing my hands.

"Almost?" Train said giving me that cheeky look.

"Why didn't you?" Sahel asked winking at me.

"I don't know. I mean after what happened before..." I started drifting off.

Sahel came and gave me a hug. Then Train came and joined. When ever we had a group hug it was so reassuring. Like I felt safe, like no body could touch me. They were just that great.

"He's different, he would never cheat on you like Jake." Train said letting go of the hug.

"And it wasn't cheating... he just kissed another girl." Sahel said also letting go.

"While he was dating me! Still as bad." I replied. We tried to keep our voice down when people came into the toilets.

"I don't think Darcy is that type of person. I mean, have you told him this?" Train asked.

"No... but, I'll tell him when I'm ready." I replied.

And that was it. The conversation about Darcy and I was over. I really liked him and that was the truth. But I find it hard to trust people after my ex kissed another girl. I guess it was my fault. He wanted a relationship where he could kiss his girlfriend, but I wasn't ready, I didn't know how to kiss.

I felt happy around Darcy. He makes me feel myself. It started to rain. I know what you're thinking. Rain? Yep. Even though it was summer it rained. The rain made it even hotter, but it felt good on my burning skin. The sky was dark and the day was ending.