Spin the Bottle

I woke up the next morning because of the heat again. Sahel was still asleep. Her legs stuck out of the bed. Train slept perfectly, like she always did.

I went to turn on the aircon and turned the t.v on. I decided to let the girls sleep in more since they deserved it. There was a knock at the door.

I heard a bang comming from our room. I went to check it out. Sahel was on the floor and Train got up.

"I got scared when I heard someone knock." She said as she got up off the floor. The bang was from the bed side lamp that fell when Sahel fell.

We all went to the door together. I opened it up with Sahel and Train by my side.

"Hey," Luke said leaning against the door frame. His blonde hair was messy today, but it looked good.

"Sorry, did we disturb you?" Darcy asked me. Brandon and Callan just stood behind them and they all stared at us.

Our mouths dropped. We were all in singlets and shorts. Our hair was messy and all over the place. We hadn't even gotten dressed yet. It was embarrassing. Sahel sprinted off, and Train left right after. They left me at the door. They left me looking at my worst for the boys to see while they get dressed.

"Uh.. Thanks guys?" I yelled as they disapeared into the room.

"Want to come in?" I asked them as I scratched my head.

They were all wearing different singlets and shorts. All there hair was perfect and they smelt nice. I frowned as Sahel and Train came out looking fresh. They were both wearing summer dresses.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful." Darcy whispered to me.

I smiled at him, "Thanks."

I went inside and got dressed to. Sahel was wearing a strapless knee high dress that was white and had flowers on the top half. Train was wearing a blue maxi dress. I wore my short strapless sky blue dress that had a bow at the back.

The boys sat down. Except for Callan who was waiting for Train.

"You look pretty," He said walking up to her, "Can I have a kiss?"

Train smiled at him, and he knew that meant 'yes'.

Train wrapped her arms around his shoulder and kissed him. They kissed twice. Me and Sahel couldn't help but smirk. The boys were quiet this time.

"You have a nice body." Brandon said, looking Sahel up and down.

"I don't dress to impress you." She said meanly.

"You don't need to." He replied winking.

Sahel thought that was sweet and she laughed.

Sometimes I don't get this girl. Brandon is a decent guy. Sahel knows she likes him, but she just doesnt show it.

"Do you want to maybe, go down to the tennis courts and play?" Luke said getting up.

"Sure." Train said.

Darcy and Brandon got off the couch and we headed down the elevator. Train and Callan were holding hands. We all squeezed into the elevator. It was crowded. Darcy hugged me around the waist from behind. I looked back and smiled at him.

Callan pecked Train on the cheek. Luke was playing on his phone and Brandon was playing with Sahels hair. He was twirling the long dark brown hair around his fingers. 

"So hows your summer?" Darcy asked me.

"Fine. You?" I said staring straight ahead. I was scared if I turned around my face would hit his.