Wet 'n' Wild!

"Hey! You pushed in." Said a little boy with wet blonde hair, holding a couple of coins in his hands.

"You snooze you lose little boy." Sahel said looking down at him.

"I wasn't snoozing, I was waiting in line and YOU PUSHED IN." He bagn to shout. His little blonde freckles looked burnt.

"Well, you looked like you were snoozing." Sahel replied crossing her arms.

As soon as Sahel got to the front of the line, she ordered an Icy Twist icey pole. The little blond boy behind her kicked her in the leg.

"OUCH! You bitch." She said rubbing her leg.

"Ha. Ha." He said blowing out his toungue and spitting on her face.

Sahel got her melting ice-cream and pushed it on his head. She bolted away from the little boy as he started to cry.

"MUUUMM!" He cried out sobbing.

Sahel had finally found a place to hide. Right in the lockers, where we put our bags and belonging.

"What were you doing?" Train asked as Sahel tried to catch her breath.

"A stupid little boy kicked me.." She said panting and giving herself a short break, "while I was waiting in the ice-cream line."

"We just got into Wet and Wild, and your already starting fights with a little kid? How mature." I said smirking at her.

"Shut up." She said holding her chest. She finally recovered.

Everything was so big at Wet and Wild. The slides looked gigantic and the wave pool was full. The food line was always long, but service was quick. The floor was made of green rubbery grip, to ensure we didn't slip. We layed down our towel in an empty space and applied some sun block. We left out sunnies on the towels. We tied up our bikini straps and off we went.

We walked to a huge blue curv, to what looked like a fake plastic wave. The sign read 'KAMAKARZI' and there was a short line. There was a raft that fit three people, and before we knew it Sahel had already gone and gotten in line.

Train laughed, "What a silly girl."

I laughed with her.

"Is this going to be scary?" Train said looking worried.

"No it'll be fine." Sahel said looking brave.

I must say I wasn't so sure about this either. But too late, it was out turn and the instructer with a bright yellow uniform gave us instructions. Me and Train sat at the front of the raft and Sahel was opposite. As the lady pushed our raft down, our stomaches felt like it was dropping. Boy was I screaming my head off. The raft went up and down until it hit the water and stopped.

"AHHHHHRRR!" Sahel screamed. Her eyes shut.

"Uh.. dude its over now." Train said giving her a wierd look.

Sahel opened her eyes and looked up. She saw us staring and the people in the qeue and there family. Her face went red.

"Oh right.." She said getting off the raft.

"And you said It'll be fine." I said laughing.

We walked back to where we placed out towels and I got my camera and took a picture of Sahel and Train walking. I then pushed into the middle of the girls and held the camera out as far as I could and took a snap shot.

Our camera was water proof. We went onto the the 'Mamoth' next and it was soothing and relaxing. It was an enormous raft that you could put your feet out and lay on. We took pictures while waiting in the qeue.

"Hey girls how many of you?" The scruffy haired guy asked us as the raft arrived in place.

"3." Train said.

"Oh, we need at least 5 or more on the raft or it might tip over and you wouldn't want that. So I'll just get the boys behind you to hop on the same raft." He said, I couldn't tell where he was looking because of his black sun glasses.

We all looked at each other, then looked behind us.

It was them? The four tall boys by the pool the other day at our hotel? The boy that offered to buy me chips?

"Hey, great!" Said the same blonde spikey haired boy, who was winking at Sahel.

"Oh god..." Sahel said rolling her eyes and looking away.

We hesitated for a moment and got on the raft. It was a long way down and the ride went for atleast 1 minute down the curvey opened tube.

"Hey I'm Brandon. Is this spot taken?" He asked Sahel smiling.

"Yes it is." She said not looking at him.

"By who?" He said confused and looking around with his hazel brown eyes.

"My friend." She said rolling her eyes.

"But they're sitting over on the other side." He said pointing back at us.

"So?" She said looking directly at him.

He walked off and sat one seat away from her. Me and Train were taking pictures and laughing at what just happened with Sahel.

The ride was awkward. We went down a steep tube and Train's camera slid down the raft next to a skinny, brown haired boy, who had amazing greenish-blueish-orangeish eyes.

He smiled, picked it up and said, "Is this yours?"

Train laughed, looking embarrassed, "Yes sorry.."

He came over to her and gave her back her camera.

"Thanks... uh," Train said waiting for him to tell her his name.

"Tell me yours first," He winked.

Did Train just blush? She so did.

"I'm Train." She giggled.

"I like that name, I'm Callan." He told her.

I looked over to Sahel. Who was moving away from Brandon who was moving closer and closer to her each time. Sahel noticed and moved away everytime he moved in. They moved so much that Sahel reached Train and couldn't move any further.

Brandon was happy about this and put his arm around Sahel.

"So babe, whatcha' been up to?" He asked her.

"Eww, get your hands off me. And my name isn't 'babe'." She said pulling his arms off.

"Sahel what are you doing?" Train said as she saw how close Sahel was.

"Uh, sorry Tra.." Before Sahel could appologize Brandon spoke.

"Sahel? Sounds like a babe name." He laughed.

"What the fuck?" Said Sahel keeping a distance from him.

After going through the open tunnel, the reaft would take us on a tour around the whole of Wet and Wild.