Avni : yes Bhai I'm fine!

Avni then looks at Neil who was staring her widely.

Avni : hey! Myself avni malthore!

Neil just nodded his head which did hurt avni but shook it off and diverted her gaze from Neil to her brother.

Neil : Manik malthora right!

Manik : yes! Nandini told me that you wanted to meet me personally!

Neil : yes i did! Mr malthora see I'm not going bush around things. I'll come straight on point. I have no problem with you guys being in love or in relationship. All I want to is that my sister stays happy with you. She shouldn't have been complain against with the relationship with you. I want my sister to get all the happiness she deserves. She shouldn't regret later or ever loving you or being with you family. You must be aware of what profession is. I want you to be her strength. It is your right to protect her in my absence Manik. Honestly when she told about you both. I was really angry, not because she is in relationship with you. I was angry with her because she hid it from me. I guess you can relate yourself. Manik you have my approval for this relationship. If you both love each then no one can say no to you both. I will also convince my parents about you both. I just want you to promise me that there will be no tears my sister eyes. She shouldn't suffer in pain alone. You won't give upon her. You both should be holding onto each other in every matters. Would you do that?

Nandini side hugs Neil hiding her face into Neil's chest whereas Neil smiles and caressed her hair. Neil then looks at Manik who was huge smile on his face. 

Manik : thank you Neil for accepting our love. I promise to you that there will be no days where you will find Nandini alone. She will be with me forever. Nandini will get all the love and happiness that deserve. I won't let a tear brimming in her eyes. I'll make sure we both stay together till death apart us away, I really appreciate you Neil being honestly. I really do. You don't know how much lighter I feel talking to you now. Thank you so much Neil!

Neil : you don't need to thanks me Manik. I did it my sister's happiness and love. I can see it in your eyes how much you love her. I don't want to be cruel brother to snatch my sister's happiness or love. You have earned my trust Manik in our first meeting. I happy and assured that my sister will be happy with you and your family.

Manik : there won't be any complain from our side Neil. You won't regret accepting my and Nandini love.

Neil : that's what I want to hear Manik. And I also know next week you guys are leaving back to London. I don't want to keep my family nor your family in dark. I want you both to tell them about your love to respective family. They will support the sooner you tell them.

Manik looks at Neil then nodded his head. Even Manik didn't wanted to keep his family in dark. They have all rights to know about his love. He looks at avni who was lost in her thoughts gazing at Neil. Manik shook his head and thought about Neil's words.

Manik : you're right Neil! Our parents should know about us.

Neil : and one thing you and your sister will stay in khanna mansion tonight. Don't return back to Delhi today itself.

Manik : but Neil how can we stay?

Neil : please I request you both stay!

Manik looks at avni who nodded her head.

Manik : okay we will stay! Neil thank you again!

Neil : you don't have to thanks me Manik. Baby girl I have some work go catch up! Would be okay with them?