Quotes for you!

This is my first os... Hope you will like this...

Please vote☑ and comment💬 if u like ❤this...

Now let's start the story📖...

At ticket 🎟counter in theater...

Prags POV...

Wow! Finally my dream is going to be come true! I finally got the chance to watch my darling Hrithik roshan movie in a theater first day, first show! Yay!

Eventhough the queue in ticket counter is pretty long, I'm gonna buy tickets after the person standing before me as I came early for this. Prepared.

Just when I about to give the money to the man in counter, one strong arm extended with the money and the man in counter took that and gave the ticket before closing the counter and putting the housefull board.

What the heck!!! Damn this man!

I tapped on his shoulder in which he turned. Wow! What a manly magnetic eyes!!

Get a grip Pragya! Tickets!!! Concentrate!!!

I quickly came out of my reverie when my mind alarmed me. And Just like that, I snatched the tickets from his hand without wasting a second. He looked at me with perplexed look. It took him few minutes to register that I snatched his tickets.

"Hello Mister! This is my tickets! I'm the one who stood here for long damn hours! How dare you cheat the whole queue of fans and buy a ticket like you own the damn theater? Haan? Bloody hell!" I screamed furiously at him

"Hey! That's not important here. I bought the tickets with my own money so it's mine! Give it to me!" He ordered

"Oh! That's not my problem. You deserve this for cheating Hrithik Roshan fans. Bye!" Saying this, I literally ran from there while sticking my tongue out at him😜. He stood there dumbstruck.

Pov ends

Abhis POV..

Oh my god! What a worst day!! That crazy girl!! How dare she snatched my tickets!?

But she's beautiful!

That's not important now. So shut up you stupid mind.

She has angelic mesmerizing eyes!

Get a grip Abhi!! God! After talking with that crazy girl, I'm also going crazy! Great!!

Now I've to skip the movie! I have an important meeting and a speech to prepare. Great! Just great!!! I want to see the movie though. Action is my fav genre and I heard the film is amazing😔.

AFTER 3 DAYS...

In coffee☕ shop..

Where are they? God! Such a sluggards!

Today my idiot of the friend Purab asked me to come to this coffee shop at sharp 3 and here I'm waiting for the past half an hour and he's no where to be found! I came out of my thoughts when my mobile rang.

Here he is! Why is he calling instead of coming?

"Sorry abhi! I can't come now. One emergency case. I've to go to OT immediately." Purab said.

"Fine fine! All the best man. But you could have tell me earlier. I'm waiting here for more than half an hour." I said.

"Sorry yaar. Emergency works. I lost track of time. Otherwise I'd have called you. I'll treat you to barbeque this weekend. What say?" He asked.