Soulmates!

So this story is about a girl who's a victim of rape! If you're not comfortable around this topic.. Kindly avoid reading this❤

Long story!😥 nearly 8000 words!

I gave so much of thought regarding this topic and finally wrote a story. Give it a try and comment❤. I wrote this story in my other random os collection. But I also want to write it in Abhigya. That's why!🤗

Happy reading📖😘❤

Abhi's POV!

"Hey bro! Either propose her or just marry the girl whoever our family chose.. Don't be single and bother me like this! I can open my love matter only after your marriage🙁!"

My brother Purab who's 1 yr younger than me whined which I cared less.

"Don't whine okay!? I'll propose her today no matter what!" I said stiffly.

"Haan haan.. You're saying this dialogue everyday for the whole freaking 2 years!" He said with annoyance.

"Th-That.. Hmm.. Today is the last! I'll tell her no matter what!!!" I said while stammering little. He rolled his eyes while I glared.

Ok let me tell what we're talking about. I'm Abhishek, 27 years old, running a small bakery. I'm a professional baker. I love a girl named Pragya who's also my neighbor for 2 years but never confessed as I'm too shy or more like fearing of rejection.

She's not working anywhere but taking tution for kids in her home. I heard that she worked in a school as a teacher before 2 and half years i.e before shifting here.

It was love at first sight for me. She was watering plants while talking to them cutely in her house terrace when I first saw her. She was so involved and dramatically speaking-scratch-that-frowning about the weather.

It was half past 6 in early morning and it was sunny and hot as well. Usually I exercise earlier but today I overslept. She was scolding the sun god while complaining to the poor plant about 'why it's so hot and sunny rather why not rain' when I entered.

I don't know how much time I spent watching her without doing my daily exercise because I came to reality when her eyes shot a arrow straight into my eyes. Intolerable by the intensity of her eyes shot, I looked away.

She frowned and her face went uncomfortable realizing that I stared at her the whole time. She ran immediately. It was from that day she kept on disturbing my thoughts. And I went terrace every morning exactly at that time just to get a glimpse of her.

She did come for the next few days but once she was sure of me being there at that exact time, she stopped coming at that time. I missed her🙁.

Then after that, I decided to do something to meet her to have a talk or befriend her. But I don't know what exactly I have to do. I've searched for her account in every possible social medias but I found none.

She's actually living alone here with her grandma. Once, I accidentally met her grandma in the nearby park when I went to jog in evening not knowing that she's her grandma.

I helped her grandma when she was about to faint due to dehydration. She recognized me as she knows my mother and thanked me. We became pretty close as time passes. I even calling her dadi by now like my own dadi. I went to that park every day not only to see her but also to hear her talks about Pragya.

Yes, she did talk about her a lot. A lot in the sense, a whole day happenings, their bickerings, etc. But she never mentioned about her parents or what happened to them. Her eyes somewhat become longing whenever she talked about Pragya.