Rainy Kisses and Missed Birthdays

Start from the beginning

"I'd have a few more enemies or a few more friends," Saffron said. 

"It wouldn't matter though because you'd have me."

"Ok Mr Cockypants," Saffron said and he chuckled. 

"I don't know if I believe you though. You make it sound like all the girls wanted me," Charlie laughed. 

"Most of them did. But I guess there were a few who didn't."

"I wonder why though. There's nothing special about me."

"Ok, one, lies, two you were cool, popular, and good at so many things, everyone wanted to date you, be you, befriend you or hate you so," Saffron shrugged and he laughed. 

"I'm sure the same went for you."

"Not exactly," Saffron said and Charlie chuckled.

"Not exactly?"

"No," Saffron smirked. 

"When do you think this will be all over?" Saffron asked. 

"I don't know."

"I hope it's not much longer. I hate it. I hate how everything has to be. I hate seeing how worried and frantic your family, especially your parents, are and not being able to do anything to help them. It's just so hard," Saffron frowned. 

"I know, and I think that we are all grateful that you care so much about us, even though we've only known you for a short period of time."

Saffron nodded and they fell 

"Charlie when is your birthday?"

"December 12th," Charlie said. He hadn't even realized they hadn't discussed birthdays. Of course his had been and gone but he hadn't let her know.

"Charlie! Your birthdays already been and you didn't say anything?" Saffron frowned.

"You were going through a bit of a tough time Saffron I didn't want to badger you with unimportant things."

"Unimportant, Charlie, no," Saffron said. 

"Well when was yours?" he asked and she immediately went red. 

"December 24th," she murmered. 

"Saffron!" Charlie said.

"I'm sorry, I know it was hypocritical of me to say anything but I didn't want to take away the Christmas festives," Saffron said. 

"Well happy belated birthday," Charlie said.

"Happy belated birthday Charlie." Saffron replied.

"Next year, we are going to celebrate our birthdays properly," Charlie said, letting this year slide. 

"Agreed," Saffron said, she felt all excited when Charlie referred to their future. 

A raindrop fell and splashed Charlie's nose, moments later it was as if the heavens had opened and rain fell, saturating them both as they hurried to grab everything. 

"Quickly," Saffron said packing everything up. 

"Come on," Charlie said taking her hand. The two laughed as they ran, suddenly Charlie stopped.

"What are you doing?" Saffron asked. 

"Wait, come here," Charlie said as he dropped everything, frowning Saffron walked over to him and he smashed his lips on hers, kissing her in the pouring rain. 

"What was that for?" Saffron smiled.

"Everything," Charlie smiled. Thunder sounded and the two of them grab their things and  and ran to the burrow. 

"Oh thank goodness you're here and safe," Molly said as the two got inside. 

"I was only joking when I said we were going to elope mum," Charlie grinned and Molly gave him a stern look. 

"Charlie, I'll grab you a towel before you get sick. Saffron, dear, would you like to take a shower?" Molly asked, she had been very gentle with Saffron, but not enough to make her feel like a child. The two had become quite good friends whilst cleaning together.

"Thank you Molly, I'll be quick," Saffron smiled as she trudged towards the stairs, dripping wet. As she looked back, Charlie gave her a wink and she grinned hurrying up the stairs. 

A/N YAY! Two updates in one day! I am going to try to update everyday for you guys, I've realised it's nearly been a year since I started this story and it's not even close to finishing! I just want to say thanks to everyone for reading again.

And I was wondering, because I am feeling creative, would we be interested in another Harry Potter themed story? I would love to do a Madauerers Era one! But I'd like to do one everyone will be interested in! Please let me know! love you all xoxoxox