2

(not fully finished 😀)
I sat there, please summon me.. I looked at my floor, hungrily. If someone doesn't summon me, I'll commit mass genocide... I see pentagram show up on my floor. I've been summoned. I smiled as I change into my lucky red lingerie. I step on the pentagram and bluish flames surrounded me soon I was in a dark room.

"Hello new master, how could I serve you today? " I say as I seen a slightly taller boy. He looked like a sixteen year old. I crossed my arms.

" How old are you, kid?"
He doesn't look like the type to summon an succubus... Then I realized kids out here selling their soul for popularity and money.

"I'm 22." 22?? He looks sixteen.

"You can't be. I'mma need that birth certificate or a driver's license or something." I said as I snapped. I never fucked minors. I'm.. well I say I'm 23.. my range will always be 20- 45. I don't know.

"Ok. Ok." He went searching for probably his driver's license. " I summoned you because I read old books about you and I really needed to meet you! The people who drew you... made you very sexy and I just had to see for myself... And they got every detail right..." I have a fan??? Huh. I rolled my eyes. He walked up to me and handed me his license. I read over the information. I stood there kinda shocked that he's not a minor but actually 22 years old. I looked up to see his mischievous smirk and knew something was up. He pulled me close and groped my ass. At first he caught me by surprised but then I smirked.

"So you're a hands on type of person. Noted," I looked at him

"Sometimes you have to feel something to see if it's actually true," he winked at me. I shake my head as I smiled.

"I still don't believe some a piece of plastic." I pulled off of him and handed him his license back before I sat on his bed.

"How can I actually know that your not some minor trying to fuck a Succubus?" He smiled and went to me.

"A kid wouldn't want to please you so bad. They wouldn't want to rail you untill your screaming my name." I chuckled as I felt a hand on my thighs and his pulled my face up to his.

"It's going to be the other way around, bub. I'm a top too, baby boy." I say as he shrugged and smiled. (QUICK LIL NOTE. I'MMA  FEM PRESENTING TOP. SO YES. ALL MY FEMALE OCS ARE GOING TO BE TOPS. IDFC WHAT PEOPLE SAY. THERE ARE FEMALE DOMS. WE NEED TO NORMALIZE THAT LIKE WTF.)

"Cowgirl isn't a problem." I crossed my arms.

"Good.~" I pulled him on to the bed as I got on top of him. He sat up and kissed me. I rolled my eyes as I kissed back. He started to strip and I helped him too. I hide my wings and horns. I let my tail stay. I got more horny as he took off his clothes. Soon it was just his boxers.

"I have to satisfy you first~"

"Oh kid, I'm never satisfied~" as I prepared myself to ride his face.

"Let's see~" He started to tease me through my panties with is warm tongue.

"I felt better," I say as I grind onto his tongue. Then his got to my sweet spot. I rest a hand on his head as I moaned out. He started to abuse that spot. Every once in a while I wondered if he passed out since he didn't say anything and he stopped a couple of times but he would always go back to eating me out. I would grip his hair time to time to let up a bit so I don't crush his fragile skull. I am strong with my thighs.

"Your doing such a good job," I groaned out as I rode out my high. Once, I was finished I stopped gripping his hair. I got off him as I put two of my fingers in my mouth before taking pulling hai cock out. I then lathered his dick with my spit. I looked back him, with a slight smile.

"We don't need a condom, and no I can't get pregant. I use my spit since it acts like lube. " I pulled his boxers all the way down and threw them on the floor.

"Oh-" I started to jerk him off while staring him in his eyes.

"Your hands are so warm." He said as he softly whimper. Once, I started stroking faster he threw his head back. Then once, we had gotten our eye contact back, he tried to keep his moans from slipping but I grabbed his face. I looked him dead in the eye and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't be quite. Moan." I said
Before stroking him faster. He moaned more and was louder. He's not hiding anymore,,, He's actually really easy to please. I hope he doesn't cum too fast. I stopped before hearing a quiet whine. I smirked while leaning in closed to his face.

"Awww was baby boy getting off with my hand? "

"I couldn't help it. It felt good." He looked away.

"Then my pussy would be better then." I got on top of him and looked down at him. I'm the daddy here.

"Just know I'm not holding back~" my smirk grew wider before I slipped him inside of me. He closed his eyes as his face grew more red. Once I bottomed out I set my hands on his shoulders for support.

"Ready?" I said as I grinded into him. I felt his slightly cold hands place on my hips.

"Mhm!" I smiled while I started to bounce. My smile became more devilish the heard his his whimpers and moans. So, easy, to please. I started to kiss and bite this pretty little neck of his. This one is taken,,, he's been mine since I laid my eyes on him. I greedily sped up the pace to make him cum sooner rather than later. I felt nails dig into my thighs and he peaked up at me, he looks so pretty. I slipped my hand to his brown locs and tugged. I could only smirk as his face turned so needy,, The mix of skin slapping together and his moans was the only thing I could hear. Lust. So much lust made my body feel pure bliss. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and stuffed his cute face in my tits. I felt my body grow more excited as I felt warm cum fill me up.  I looked down at Liam. His lifted his head from my chest and his half lidded eyes looked at me.

"Aw~ that face is so cute!~" Once he was done,  I slowly sunk down before pulling away.

"That's a lot of cum if you ask me. You haven't came in a while, have you?" I watched Liam slowly shake his head.

"Alright human let me just,," I slowly pulled off of him. He let go of me as I went up. When I was fully off him I sat by his side and hoped that we could do a round two but I waited a moment.
"Alright here come this part,," I said but I didn't get a petty response.

I looked down at him he was resting. I took most of his energy,,, ugh, I wanted another round,, ain't that a bitch,,, Now down to that part,,, I sit on my legs. My eyes went black and my hair and rose up.

"F̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶i̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶," I was about to set my hand on his head but he grabbed my hand. My magic faded away as I snapped my head to him.

"Hey! It takes a while to get that right!"

"I want to keep my memories.." I gave him a look.

"I need to take those memories. I can't let someone have a free sex and keep the memories.  The stuff you could do with that," I said before he gave me a look. It was a cute look,, my one and only weakness,, Ugh,, humans,,

"Fine..." Then I thought of a neat plan

"Give me your hand," He gave me his hand and I drew a pentagram with a 'R' over it. It glowed white and I looked at him.

"When you miss me, summon me. This will keep that promise. Every time you past me this will glow understand?" He looked at the signature then at me. He belongs to me for the time being,, but I take it off before he dies,,

"When I summon you again can we make a pact?" I looked at him crazy.

"I'll think about it human.." I stated as  I smirked and went back to the pentagram on the floor. I  rubbed my eyes before blue flames surrounded me. I was soon in my room. I snap and my comfy clothes appeared on me. I lay on my bed with my pillow in my arms. He thought this through, didn't he? That- little cunt.. I wanted to start making his life a living hell