Prologue

???: (HFF HFF)

???: (HFF HFF)

'SCREECH' two bicycles came to a stop, both with bags tied or strapped to the back of them. Both female riders look out at the mountain with clouds around it.

???: 'The fog's too thick today-I can't see.' the dark-purple haired girl thought.

???: 'With fog that thick we need to be careful.' though the black with green highlighted haired girl.

???: 'It's already two o'clock.' the dark-purple haired girl thought again.

???:  "We should keep going Rin-chan." said the black with green highlighted haired girl.

Rin:" Yeah, let's go Kiya-chan." she responded to her

???: "Snrrrrrrrrrrr."

Kiya: "Huh?"

Both turn to the noise to see a pink-haired girl sleeping on a bench.

Rin: 'That's a sure-fire way to catch a cold.' she thought.

Kiya: "Why is she sleeping there?"

Rin: "Who knows, come on."

Kiya: "Ok, coming."

And with that both girls continued to make their way to the campground's office.

Rin: "One night, please."

Manger: "All right, please write your name's and contact information here."

Once both girls finished, he continued.

Manger: "Feel free to use anything you find in the woods for kindling."

Both nod and were soon back on their way to find a good spot to setup. As a man noticed them leaving.

Man: "those girls just now... they go camping this time of year?" He asked. 

Manger: "Yeah, they do, Ito-san." He responded.

Manger: "They often come around this time of year."

Ito: "Wow... their awfully tough for girls that small and tall."

Soon both girls are walking through the woods to find a spot.

(CRUNCH... CRUNCH... SCREEH!)

They find a beautiful overlook of the lake and mountains.

Rin: (Inhale.)

Kiya:(Inhale.)

Rin: 'We have this all to ourselves. The off-season really is the best.' she thought with sparkles around her face.

Rin: 'Which means more time for us to spend together!' she also thought blushing while looking at Kiya.

Kiya: "It's so pretty out here! What do you think Rin-chan?" she asked.

Rin: "Yeah, very pretty." she responded.

Rin: ' Here should be good.' she thought. "Let's setup Kiya-chan."

Kiya: "Okay!"

Soon they started to unload their camping gear from their bikes. And started to setup their camp site.

Rin: "There we go." she said

Kiya: "We did it!" she yelled