Chapter 14: Minobu, Caribou, and Delicious Manju

We see Nadeshiko, Aoi, and Chiaki riding the train to a shopping district they want to explore.

Nadeshiko: stretching her arms up in relief "Our test... ...ARE OVER-!"

Good Marks-Aoi

Aoi: "Ahh. Now all we gotta do is wait for break to start."

So-So-Nadehsiko

Nadeshiko: "Right."

Barely Passed-Chiaki

Chiaki: "Nothing to it!"

Nadeshiko: noticed they have passed their stop asked confused "Huh? Was it okay for you guys to get off?"

Nadeshiko: "Didn't we miss your stop?"

Aoi: grabs her hand in reassurance and gives a thumbs up explaining "We're going to Caribou!! Nadeshiko-chan!!"

Nadeshiko: looks at her with line eyes and puckered lips in confusion 'Cariboo!?'

Once off the train- Station Minobu

Nadeshiko: "Wow-!"

Nadeshiko: "This is my first time getting off at Minobu Station."

Nadeshiko: "I never imagined it would be like this. It's such a retro town."

Nadeshiko: "Aoi-chan, is that "Caribou" shop here?"

Aoi: "Yeah, but it's at the edge of the shopping district."

Nadeshiko: 'This place kinda looks like the Arai Barrier.'

Nadeshiko: "What kind of shop is Caribou?"

Aoi: "You'll see when we get there."

They start their track to their destination while site seeing around the shopping district.

Banners: Famous Dish Houtou/ Udon 'N' Soba

Nadeshiko: pointing at the banner excited "Ah! I know this dish! It's an udon boiled with tons of veggies and miso!!"

Banners: Famous Food/ Minobu Manju

Nadeshiko: pointing at the banner excited "It says Minobu Manju!! Maybe it's a famous food here in Minobu!?"

Nadeshiko: runs off once seeing a dog in excitement yelling "Doggy-!"

Chiaki: "Who's the dog here?"

Aoi: "What a feisty pup."

After watching Nadeshiko pet the dog they bid fare well and continues their way to their desired destination.

Aoi: "We're here. This is it."

Nadeshiko: sparkles around her head "So "Caribou" is an outdoor gear store!!"