Chapter 24- Will the clock run out

Start from the beginning

I walked faster to my room, feeling each stride driven by my motivation to see my baby. I was suddenly pulled into a door. A hand clamped hard over my mouth just as I was ready to realise a scream, I felt the tears run down my face as I slumped against the body. I whimpered and pulled, trying to get away but he held fast. I tried to calm down to hear hushing. "Shhh, Shhh Sara, it's me, it's Chandler" He whispered in my ear as I tried to calm myself. I'd never had a panic attach but I can only assume this was one. I tried to even my breathing, slowly the tears stopped falling and I stopped shaking. Breath: in and out. I closed my eyes and calmed down before getting up and hugging Chandler. "I miss you" I whispered. He nodded. His eyes saying it all. I miss you too. "I don't have time, I have to leave. I have to leave now" I told him, reaching for the door. His hand clamped over mine. "Shower first, I will figure a way out of here" He whispered. I looked down at my legs again feeling the numbness from the cold wear off and nodded.

I start to walk to the bathroom that seems to be in every one of these rooms (lucky rich people) while Chandler supports my weight. I start to take off my clothes, but I can't. I can barely move.

I let the jacket fall off my body but almost scream from the pain. Before I know it Chandler is by my side. Carefully slipping each arm through the arm hole in the t-shirt. "Thank you, I just... can't. I feel so weak". He nods again. Pulling the shirt carefully over my damaged body. I had on nothing underneath but I just didn't care. He kept his gaze to his task. Not looking me over like a piece a meat.

I tossed the top aside pulling on the boxers. It was hard to get them off. They were caked in blood which had dried on my leg, acting like a glue. Once he got them down my leg I noticed my whole lower body wrapped in Gaze. North must've done it. He even wrapped through my legs as well as around my hips. I looked to Chandler for help, this was going to be hard to take off.

He crouched down in front of me, unwrapping it slowly, gently. One thing I liked about Chandler is he seemed to just care about people, about life. You could count on him. It took a good 5 minutes to unwrap between my soft cries and it getting stuck, we were lucky to get it off.

Once it was off he looked me over, really just looked me over from head to toe. I was suddenly worried, what if he was like North. But looking into his eyes, there was no perversion there. It was like a doctor looking at his patient. He studied my body. I looked down too, wondering what I looked like.

I wish I didn't once again. There were bruises all along my tights black and blue that were under the gaze. There was bruises on my wrists, on my breasts, hips, arms. I didn't want to cry to I climbed into the tub that was filling with water and tried to forget what happened.

"I'll look for Toby and some clothes, we'll find a way out. I'll go with you" He said walking out the door before I could say anything. Chandler was like that. A man of few but meaningful words. I slipped under the water, appreciating it washing away the evidence of what happened. To be honest the water stung me but it was better than staying like this.

I finally just felt the need to cry, this was probably my last chance to just be alone with my thoughts. I thought about how North just switch off like a light. How he went from caring and tender in bed to a monster. I went from considering a relationship with him to wishing I would die than ever have to do that again. Living here I've heard of a man's beast taking over, but never NEVER with their mate. The one their suppose to love and protect with their lives.

I soaped my hair and scrubbed my skin raw, wanting to remove every touch. I wanted to wash between my legs but I was afraid of the bleeding starting again and last thing I need is my scent even STRONGER for him to track. So I washed gentle.

I was only a few minutes later that Chandler had returned, clothes in his hands.

I stood up and walked in front of him as he began to dry my body. I didn't try to stop him, I needed help and he's here for me. He dried me enough to wear clothes that's all we had time for. I held my leg up as he slipped what I can only assume is an adult diaper on me. I looked at him puzzled. He looked sheepish "I don't know where gaze is but I do know where the elderly in this pack keep their weird 'no one must find this' stashes" I quirked an eyebrow at him laughing, ever appreciating his thinking things through. He slipped on pants, a bra and a loose t-shirt on me. He even managed several pairs of socks, a sweater and mitts and a hat. "I couldn't find a coat in your size, but I want you to wear mine, it will help mask your scent" I nodded.

"Take this too, we'll have to cut them up somehow you like a twelfth of a pill, it should kill the pain" I smiled at him.

"We should do now, we'll figure the pills out later"

We walked to the door. "You stay here, I'll bring Toby and then we'll make our move"

I sat down as he ran down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I l♥ve Chandler!!! ♥_♥

Hope you enjoyed please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN :)