quarantine

"you don't usually quarantine with 7 people you know?" jinyoung told them, rolling his eyes when they waved him off and started watching a movie that bambam recommended.

and it wasn't a good movie so jinyoung was chilling in the kitchen while trying to annoy the others.

"there's no rules about that." jackson yelled unnecessarily loud that it had mark smacking him.

"there's not a rule saying that i shouldn't kick you out either." jinyoung responded causing laughter to erupt from the other males.

"jaebeom do something, he's out of control." jackson turned to jinyoung's boyfriend.

"i'm trying to watch the movie." jaebeom shrugged jackson's hand off. jackson gaped at jaebeom and then turned to jinyoung, who was sticking his tongue out at him.

"could you guys shut the fuck up?" bambam asked from where he was seated on the floor.

"no, choose a good movie next time." jinyoung told him, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and walking over to the couch.

"if you'd just watch then you'd realize that this movie is amazingly symbolic in many ways. for starters-" bambam was interrupted when both yugyeom and youngjae smacked him with pillows.

"you wanted it to be quiet so shut the hell up!" youngjae yelled and jinyoung sighed, already imagining all the noise complaints they would be getting.

"please just watch the goddamn movie and shut the hell up." mark begged them, curling further into the couch.

jinyoung frowned at the request but decided not to be a dick and sat down next to jaebeom, who immediately wrapped his arm around jinyoung and brought him closer.

"this movie makes me sick." jinyoung whispered to jaebeom, opening his water bottle and preparing to drink from it but then he saw the alien thing in the movie pee and made the girl that was held captive drink it.

his face morphed into disgust and closed the after bottle, handing it to jaebeom before frowning.

"i could tell." jaebeom lowly chuckled, nosing along jinyoung's hair. it caused goosebumps to form on jinyoung's skin but he wouldn't let jaebeom have the satisfaction of knowing that.

"remind me again why we're not kicking them out of our apartment?" jinyoung asked, scoffing when the alien started eating the girl's leg.

"babe, you were the one who told me to invi-" jaebeom rolled his eyes when jinyoung slapped a hand over his mouth.

"do you have to say that out loud?" jinyoung asked, removing his hand from jaebeom's mouth once he was sure that he wouldn't speak.

"it's the truth, you missed the-" jaebeom sighed when jinyoung covered his mouth again.

"please just watch the movie." jinyoung told him, removing his hand again before sinking further into the couch.

"oh my god! she's still alive after that?!" jackson gasped, jinyoung glanced over to the tv and found the girl half gone but still alive and conscious.

jinyoung made noise of disgust and turned to jaebeom when he tightened his grip on jinyoung's waist.

"pay attention to me." jinyoung said, putting his hands on jaebeom's cheeks and tilting his head down so he would look at him.

"what do you want now?" jaebeom asked and jinyoung would've been offended but he knew that he was the best thing to ever happen to jaebeom so he let it slide.

"i just told you." jinyoung scoffed, pecking jaebeom's lips when the latter looked done with him.

"why don't you wait until the movie's over." jaebeom suggested, trying to look back at the tv.