*   *   *

Early in the morning, Sungyoon opened the door after he left Joochan outside for the entire night.

"Hey, wake up. Come in and prepare yourself to go to school" Sungyoon said but Joochan did not respond.

"Hey! Wake up!" Sungyoon said while pushing Joochan a little bit with his toe. Joochan slowly moved. Sungyoon held Joochan's arm to drag him to his room but something went wrong. Joochan's body felt hot. Joochan had caught a cold.

"Ah, I am doomed" said Sungyoon in his heart. He forced Joochan to prepare for his school.

*   *   *

Joochan looked very weak at his school. He lost his appetite and he spent his whole day at school by only sleeping.

"Joochan, wake up" Jaehyun tried to wake him up.

"Hmm.." Joochan weakly responded.

"Joochan, wake up. Mr Jangjun is on his way" Jaehyun said. Jibeom came into the class with Mr Jangjun. He helped Mr Jangjun to carry some books. Everyone got up as soon as Jangjun entered the class except for Joochan. Jangjun saw Joochan was sleeping when he entered the class.

"Hong Joochan, where is your manner?" Jangjun said. He knew Joochan was not like that before. Everyone looked at Joochan. Joochan forced himself to get up. Jangjun came to Joochan.

"Are you okay? You look pale.." Jangjun asked Joochan. Joochan slowly nodded. Jangjun held Joochan's forehead.

"Ya! You're unwell" Jangjun said.

"Have you take your medicine?" Jangjun asked. Joochan shook his head.

"Let's go to the school clinic.." Jangjun said. Joochan shook his head.

"I want to study.." Joochan said.

"You will get nothing if you study while you're sick. Let's go to the school clinic. You need to rest" Jangjun said. Joochan nodded.

"But can you wait for a while? I need to start the class at least 5 minutes. It is in the protocol" Jangjun said.

"Sir, I can bring him to the school clinic" Donghyun said.

"Really? Can you?" Jangjun asked. Donghyun nodded. Donghyun got up and brought Joochan to the school clinic.

*   *   *

Joochan could not close his eyes. He was not sleepy but he felt exhausted. The nurse gave him some medicine and asked Joochan to rest.

"Donghyun.." Joochan called Donghyun who was reading a book while staying with him.

"Yeah?" Donghyun replied.

"I am sorry.." Joochan apologized.

"For what?" Donghyun asked.

"Because you need to accompany me. You did not get to enter the class because of me.." Joochan said.

"Ah, it's nothing. I don't want to enter Mr Jangjun's class by the way. I did not do his homework yet, hehehe" Donghyun said. Joochan laughed a bit.