Teaser

Bite him!" Nicholas ordered. SHIT. Yeah, I was going to run. Getting ready to run, I couldn't; James had already sank his teeth into my leg, his bite drawing blood. I froze. A blood curdling scream of agony escaped my parted lips. I felt pain like never before as his teeth sank deeper before retracting. It felt almost as if I was paralyzed. Burning and pain that burned so hot it felt almost cold spread from the bite, quickly making its way through my bloodstream and towards my heart. Anger. The anger that felt like it had filled my stomach only a short time ago now exploded causing more pain and feelings I've never felt or experienced before.

As I regained movement in my limbs my entire being flooded with ache and more rage. Rage that I never knew I had before. My bones started to ache even worse as they were then pumped slowly with the rage and anger trying to change. Collapsing to all fours my body started shaking and twitching as the transformation continued. My clothes started to feel too tight, too hot. Managing to pull off and get out of the thin hoodie I was wearing, I felt too weak to pull off anymore. My skin started to burn like molten lava once again as it tore itself apart and put itself back together again so it could hold my new composure whilst fur slowly sprouted across my body. As I writhed and spasmed, I didn't feel human anymore. It was a strange feeling, my body was transforming, it was evolving.

Freaking out, and stressed I had no true idea what to do. No one was able to tell me what to expect, or what to do since every transition was different. The only thing they could tell me was that it was painful. The sickening crack of bones could be heard and felt as they broke in half and pieces, making way and changing to give me the structure of a wolf. I was changing into something different, something... enhanced, advanced. A monster. The agony blinded me as I choked out an animalistic howl of pain. Every silent sound seemed to deafen me, the slightest scent overwhelmed me, the faintest light blinded me as the rays of the sun and barely visible moon seemed to burn into my skin which was enveloped and matted in over an inch of fur.

Letting out another howl in pain, I felt the wolf's teeth and claws grip at the very inside of me as it pushed and clawed its way out. But there was something else, something different. Something else fought for dominance, something dark. It seemed to have tried to keep me from shifting, but the wolf side of me was stronger, at least with the Jame's saliva coursing through my veins as it changed my entire being, and all of my cells to be compatible with shifting. Burning in my skull, my eyes finished their change. I could no longer see normal colors, my vision was replaced with shades of greys, yellowish greens, and purples. My body ached in pain as the transformation slowly and agonizingly ended. Drained of energy, I tried to walk, but I was barely able to stand.

Six figures stood around me, muttering nonsense. Letting out a growl, I shuffled backwards almost tripping and falling to the ground as I felt the need to attack. Their pale faces, and brightly colored bodies started to consume me as they stood closer. Feeling them move closer, panic shot through my body, filling it with a desperate fight or flight urge, the need to run as far and as fast as my legs could carry me before giving out. A headache formed inside my head, a pain I know well as a war seemed to be being battled in my head.

Backing up, I felt my tail hit something solid. Turning around, another figure stood behind me, but this one had a familiar scent. I towered over it by about one or two inches. Although it was relatively smaller than me, it didn't scream like it was a threat, and I seemed to hold dominance over it, I couldn't take any chances. Growling, I barked at it and stepped forward, trying to warn it to back off. Yiping and whining, it backed off in cowardice. Turning back around, I crouched into a pouncing stance, trying to show whatever creatures that stood around me to back off or I would attack. A shock of pain shot through my head causing me to let out a whimper, two sides of my brain fighting for control.

"Tay-" I heard the first part of my name called before it turned back to mumbling.

"Take contr-"

"Come o-"  their voices kept breaking up as if they were a radio in a dead zone.

"Taylor." Letting out a howl in pain and growling, I tried to take over, tried to become the dominant one in my head.

Hey guys! I decided to just post a teaser to see what you guys think and to let you know I will be publishing some chapters very soon!! I hope you enjoyed this, and that it caught your attention!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please leave a like, a comment, add to your library, and share!