5

Yo! Miss me? Yes? No?

People who whispered No, let me see you after the chapter ends.

__________________________

Tanai with his friends was on his way to the cafeteria when Earth approached him, Tanai's friends nudged him and grins on seeing Earth while Tanai was blushing and tries to make them silent.

"Hi!" Earth said awkwardly as he rubs his neck.

"Hello Earth '' Tanai greets him with a soft smile, both looking at each other shyly. At first it looked cute but soon Tanai's friends started to feel irritated.

"Here's your date, take good care of him" Chimmon pushes Tanai towards Earth and smirks seeing Earth and Tanai's face reddening. Earth wraps his arm around Tanai's waist so that he doesn't fall, making Chimmon squeal

Pleum shakes his head and pulls Chimmon with him who was struggling as he didn't wish to leave.

"Don't try anything funny, I'm watching you" Pleum threatens Earth who nods and removes his hand that was around Tanai

(A/N: Just cameo, no Chimmon and Pleum here.... my maths is weak can't handle multicouples)

"Let's talk in the cafeteria?" Earth suggested. Tanai nodded and went with Earth.

Tine...

The class was going on but Tine's focus was not in class, instead he kept looking outside the classroom from time to time anxiously. Ohm, who noticed behaviour, hits his other two friends' hands to get their attention and points towards Tine.

"Ok, tell us the truth! What's with you lately? Did you fight with some upper classmate?" Peuk asked in worry, knowing Tine he won't be surprised if he really did end up annoying someone.

"Or Option B! You upset P'Type and anytime he might come here to beat you in pulp?" Fong suggested.

"Or Option C! You are spending too much time with Green and now P'Dim is coming to make you spit blood" Ohm said thoughtfully.

Green became unofficial members of Tine's gang and Ohm, Peuk and Fong knew about Dim being Green's boyfriend.

"None of the above! Want me to give you option D?" Time asked smiling slyly, his friends were confused and they nodded.

"Well..." They leaned closer to hear Tine.

"I'm not telling, wait for a few minutes, " Tine grins, making them hit him on the head.

At the exact moment, Sarawat along with Boss and Man entered the class causing chaos in the class. Sarawat was angry but he was trying not to show it and went directly to Tine.

"Sarawatttt! They are bullying me" Tine pouts cutely pointing at his friends.

Sarawat ignores everyone around him and pulls Tine out of class with him. Ohm, Peuk and Fong were ready to help Tine but Boss and Man stopped them.

"Where is it?" Sarawat asked angrily.

"Where is what?" Tine asked back with an innocent face.

"I'm falling for that look, tell me where it is!" Sarawat glares Tine. Tine smiles seductively and walks closer to Sarawat, Sarawat steps back feeling Tine behaving weird.

Suddenly his back hits the wall, Sarawat looks at Tine who still has a seductive smile on his face. Never before Sarawat noticed that Tine was taller than him.

Tine puts both his hands near Sarawat's head and leans closer.Their nose was touching, Sarawat can hear his own heartbeat.

"It's supposed to be reverse but I don't mind taking the lead, Sarawat '' Tine whispers, making Sarawat's ear turn red. He touches Sarawat's lips with his own for a second before pulling away and looking at Sarawat with innocent eyes.