First Performance

Začít od začátku

My ex.

He was in a crowd but I could recognize him. 

He was kissing a guy with spiked red hair and red eyes. He had sharp teeth like a shark except he didn't have layers and layers of teeth... at least I don't think so.

My ex walked up to my table smirking at me.

He must not know what I saw.

I was angry knowing that he as probably gonna break that red haired guys heart like he did mine and Sho's.

In fact I haven't talked to Sho in three weeks.

I couldn't bring myself to do so.

I know it wasn't his fault.

But....

I was to hurt.

Haru: So Ku-Chan

Izuku: Don't call me that.

He frowned at me.

Haru: C'mon babe it was just an accident.

Izuku: So kissing that red head was an accident too?

I said pointing at his current toy.

Haru looked at me with pure anger in his eyes. I started packing up so I could enjoy myself along with everyone else. 

Haru took me by the wrist and led me to a room. He slammed and surprisingly forgot to lock the door behind him. Stupid. He then threw me to the floor. 

He started walking towards me and I crawled backwards to get away from him.

'I backed myself against the wall dammit.'

He knelt down to me and kissed me.

I tried to push him away and he yanked my hair harshly. Tears started to fall down my face and he cupped my chin.

"Now you're gonna listen to me okay. If you don't bad things will happen do you understand me."

"Y-ye-s"

"Good now you're gonna get back with me whether you like it or not."

I started to sob and he slapped me in the face.