14

"You better stay away from my daughter!," her dad pushed the man until he falled to the ground and not to mention he was beaten up by his people. "Dad, please.. you've hurt him enough!," she cried while her mother and her sister was holding her back from not be near to the man. "You want to spent your life with this bastard? He'll bring a shame to our family!," her dad said while giving another kick to him. "Dad! stopped!," she cried.

The lifeless man tried to stood up with his weak feets, "Do you have any last words, kid?," her dad asked in sarcastic. The man bowed his head, "Just because I was a kid from the orphanage. It doesn't mean I'll bring a shame to your family. I love your daughter with all my heart, sir" her dad hissed and beat him up again. "You shameless rat!,"

"NO! DON'T !," she sat up from her sleep. She don't even know why, but she burst out crying, all suddenly. "It's just a dream," she whispered to calm herself. The door was swung opened, and Yeri with her panicked face came in from the guest room.

"Is everything okay, Chaeyoung?," she sat on her bad and cares her back, "I've a bad dream, again," she cried and without thinking twice, Yeri took her into a hug. A comfort is all she need right now. "Shh, don't cry. You're alright now, "

She still can't stop crying, "Why do I cried when it's only a dream?," she asked Yeri. She sighed upon she heard Chaeyoung question. "Maybe, you're just sad about the break up," Chaeyoung shake her head and broke away to see her in the face. "It's not about Nathan," she started.

"Then who else?," Yeri hold her hand, "It was somebody else, I can't see his face clearly but he always appear in my dream," Yeri narrowed her eyes, "What kind of dream?," she asked. Chaeyoung still crying, "I don't know, it's so fuzzy, some kind of like a flash memories " she stated. "But, it feel so surreal," she cried again. "I feel bad for him, Yeri,". Yeri stood up and went straight to the kitchen to grab her the drink.

"How long have you not been taking the pills?," she asked. Chaeyoung drank the water first before answered her, "I stopped taking it months ago before I move here," Yeris sighed in relief, Maybe that's why her memories started to show up in her dreams she thought. "That's okay, I think it's about time for you to stop taking it," said Yeri with the smiled on her face. "You should get back to sleep, Chaeyoung," said Yeri.

"Yeah, I think I should.. Can you sleep on my side?," she asked Yeri hoping she would agreed. "Of course, Chae," she gave some space for Yeri before snuggle into her pillow. As for Yeri, she don't know either to tell Jungkook about it or not.

"Go home, kid," said Hoseok while wiping the counter, "We're closing soon," he continued while eyes every minute to Jungkook. "I know," he murmured eyes all over around the cafe, in case he saw that bastard make out again. "Alright, JK. What's your problem?," asked Hoseok, who was curious with the look on his face.

"I'm planning to kill someone. So, I went here just in case I meet him," he said, seriously but Hoseok laughed as he found his brother cute. "Oh wow, you're so cute when you're mad, you know that?," his reaction remain the same, emotionless. "Who is this guy you're talking?," Hoseok asked again.

"The guy on the CCTV, I can't believe he really cheated on Chaeyoung 's back. We saw him earlier in his pilot uniform and snuggled with his stewardess," Hoseok's eyes narrowed, "We?,". Jungkook almost forgot about that, "Yeri and I and.. apparently, Chae saw him too,". Hoseok gasped a little, "Is she okay?,". Jungkook sighed as a respond before said, "You know, I'm glad Chae saw that without me telling it to her face, but I can't bare when she cried. She seems to fond him.. but that idiot just used her for granted,".

"What do you mean he used her for granted?," he sighed again for the millionth time of the day, "Hyung.. Yeri told me, Nathan was hired by Chae's family so she won't remember about me?," Hoseok looked away, and he added, "They even gave Chaeyoung a pills so her memories will be lost. Can you imagine? What if she still taking the pills?," he messed his hair. "They hated you that much," Hoseok murmured.

"They hated me so much, and you know why," he said while hiding his face with his palm. "Wow, I don't a have a word. So, what if you're an adopted child? It doesn't really matter, I mean look at us. We're a successful men without their help," Jungkook turned around.

"You know exactly why, hyung. We're just the sons of the maid while you're mother's real child and I was an adopted kid," his eyes teary. "Don't say that, you're my brother since the day you came to my life, adopted or not,". He sniffed and trying to laugh it off.

"Fuck, I'm crying," he wiped his tears away with his palm. Hoseok stepped out from the counter and gave him a hug. "You have me, okay? If it's still hurting you like this, I suggest you stop," said Hoseok while patting his back.

"No, there's no stopping now. I fight for what I fight, until I got it and I do this for mom and Chae," he broke away to see him in the eyes, "I'm proud of you, I'm proud of the man that you've become," said the oldest. "I know hyung,"

"Now, let's get you home and for the record. I can't believe you've overcome your trauma in driving ," Hoseok grinned. "I was surprised as you too," said Jungkook. "I guess, she's bringing back the miracle in me," he smiled.

"God! You're so cheesy," Hoseok giggled took and tackled his head while dragging his brother outside. "Come here!," his little brother giggled, feeling ticklish. "Hyung!," the two brothers laughed in joy while stepping out from the cafe.

•••