23. fun to be irritating

Kirishima

I was woken up at about 5:00 by a loud, loud pounding on my door. "Agh. I'm coming! I'm coming!"

(whoa okay kiri no need to announce it so loud)

"Kiri! Kiri!" I could tell it was Mina.

I opened the door to be greeted by 4 faces. Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and Jirou. When I looked a little further I could see Momo too... and... Shinsou? "Uh... hi guys?"

"Hey! We gotta check in with Aizawa, remember? Where's Bakubro?"

"Uh, I can go get him, but uh, Shinsou?" I looked over Kaminari's shoulder, tilting my head.

"He helped me get back to my room so I thought I could return the favor by inviting him! Is.. is that alright?" Kaminari looked nervous.

"Yeah! Yeah! It's okay. I was just curious. Let me go get Bakugou. You guys can chill in my room while I get him." I opened up the door more to let them
in, and closed it when I was done. They all sprawled around the room, sitting on my bed and in my beanbag chair.

I walked over into the bathroom, closing my side's door. I then knocked on Bakugou's door, leaning on it, "Hey, Bakugou?"

I could hear a little bit of grumbling. "What? Who is it?" He asked in a low grumbling voice.

"It's Kiri. Uh, you gotta get up. We need to go check in with Aizawa for tomorrow, remember?" I tried to talk in a quiet tone, just loud enough for him to hear. I didn't want him being set off for something stupid like me being too loud right when he woke up.

I heard some shuffling, then all of a sudden the door I was leaning on was gone and I was being held up by Bakugou's arm. "Thanks man," I said as I stood up.

"Eh, whatever. Where are the other dumb assess?" He started to walk to my side.

"In my room!" I smiled. He opened
the door and they all greeted him.

"Let's get this over with, losers." He stomped through the room.

"Bakubro you're gonna go in your pajamas?" Kaminari pointed out.

"Shit. Fine." He walked back to his room and slammed the door.

"Don't break the door please!" I yelled in his direction, then turned to the people in my room.

"H... How do you handle him so well?" Shinsou asked, astonished.

We all laughed, even Momo. "Well, I know you wouldn't know this, but we've slowly gotten used to each other so... now he's stuck with me!"

"Yeah, plus they like ea—" Mina covered Sero's mouth.

"Haha! He was saying nothing! Nothing at all!" She squirmed a little, taking her hand off of Sero.

"O... kay then.." I said, looking off to the side. "Anyway, what arcade are we even going to tomorrow?"

Everyone looked at each other, "U-Uhh..."

"The one closest to us in the city. It's called like 'The Dog House' or some stupid shit like that," Bakugou grumbled as he walked by me, finally dressed. "Let's go idiots. I'd like to get back to sleep."

time skips are now going to be represented by ~~~ because yes :)

"Checking in?" Present Mic asked, standing in the doorway of Aizawa's office.

"Yeah. We signed up to leave tomorrow!" Mina smiled wide.

"Shoutaaaaaaa!!! You're kids are here checking iiiiiinnnnnn!!!" He yelled. He didn't even have his directional speaker on and he was still loud.

I could see most people rubbing their ears or head, and I did the same. He was so loud.. "You're the ones who want to go to the arcade?" Aizawa asked as he nudged Present Mic out of the doorway.

"Yeppers!" Mina smiled again, dropping her hands from her head.

Aizawa grabbed some papers and looked around at us. "There's more of you than listed?"

"Oh! Shinsou and Momo are joining us! Sorry, forgot to tell you.." Mina scratched the back of her head.

"Mmm.. I'll allow it. I don't actually care, just be careful and do not break or destroy anything, nor do anything stupid." He looked around from Bakugou, to Sero and Kaminari while speaking.

"We won't!" Kaminari smiled.

"It's not reassuring coming from you," Bakugou said, rolling his eyes and beginning to walk away.

"It's okay! We'll watch them!" I smiled as I gestured to all the sane people.. also known as myself, Mina, Jirou, Momo, and Shinsou.

"... Okay. Have fun for the small break you have." Aizawa shut the door.

I looked around at everyone, and noticed Bakugou trying to slide away down the hallway. But, of course, Sero caught him, "Bakubroooo!!! Let's go eattt!!" He hollered as he ran and jumped on Bakugou, Kaminari soon following after.

Sparks could be heard from the boys palms. Oh great.. this hasn't happened in awhile. "GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME!!" He snarled.

"Guys, guys, he's been on a good streak with not blowing things up! Let's not ruin our plans for tomorrow by getting Bakugou mad!" I smiled as a walked over.

"But it's fun to be irritating.." Kaminari whined.

"Good thing nobody asked," Jirou laughed.

"That's such an old joke," Sero stood.

"Still effective, though," Mina commented, holding up a finger in the air matter-of-factly.

Kaminari, then, got off of Bakugou. He walked over to Shinsou and put his hands on his shoulders, "Save me from these losers."

With a slightly grossed out look, Shinsou removed his hands. "I can't help your stupidity. You don't make an angry pomeranian mad," he smirked.

"Oh, shut the hell up!!" Bakugou yelled from the end of the hallway. Damn he was mad mad.

"Well, anyway, I'm gonna go dance! Kiri, wanna come watch? I have a new routine I wanna show you!" She hopped down the hallway, the opposite way of Bakugou, just expecting me to follow.

With a shrug, I followed. "Sure."

From behind me, I heard the laughter of Sero as Kaminari tripped over something, I just assumed air as he's just kinda like that.

I took a moment to look out the window. It was really pretty out, it being late afternoon and all. The sun was close to setting, so there was an array of purples and pinks across the sky. The white sun reflected yellows off of itself, making the view even prettier. The clouds looked like they were all perfectly placed to surround the sky. It was so prettily manly I was about to cry.

——

this book, which is planned out to the end: has two chapters prewritten
my haikyuu book that isn't planned at all and is pretty much just chaos: whoa look! 13 prewritten chapters!

i think it's because it's just chaos i can write it but that's alright. also, i hope ur all having a great day no matter when you're reading this :D