Chapter 2

"𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼..."

𝗛𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

The car ride back to Vinny's house was silent. 

He tried to make small talk with me but stopped when he understood I wasn't having it. 

We were about 30 minutes away from the house when he disrupted the silence.

"My love, what is troubling you?"

 "Nothing, why do you keep asking?" I replied with a scowl on my face.

 He shook his head while pressing his tongue to the corner of his mouth. 

Just then I realized my mistake. 

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

 "I didn't mean that I just-" he cut me off with a smile. 

"It's ok."

 He shrugged it off as though it was nothing.

 "I'm still sorry though," I replied with a pout forming. 

"I know baby, I know."

*******************************************************************************

"Baby! I don't see why you can not just sleepover! You always do!" Vincent whines. 

"I always sleepover because I always cave," I tried to reason.

 In response, he rose a brow.

 "What about that sentence is incorrect?" 

"I have an apartment," I sigh.

 "That I willingly pay for!" 

"Which means it needs to be used eventually!" 

"Here's some logic, how about you move in with me?"

 I laughed uncontrollably, "Right! Just move in with my boyfriend in his mansion because he doesn't want me to leave?" 

"You worded the situation perfectly!"

 I just shook my head at this.

"Call me and text me and facetime me when you get to your apartment that doesn't love you nearly as much as my house and I do but whatever!"

 I roll my eyes at his comment but smile nevertheless. 

"Bye, Vinny! I love you!"

 "I love you too, but do you have to leave?" 

"Vinny, every time I spend the night, you get to work late." 

"Waking up to you is worth it," he mumbles. 

"Bye, Vinny!" I repeat for the hundredth time.

***********************************************************************************

I was driving home when all of a sudden my car came to a complete stop on a dead road.

 "What the hell?"

 I got out of my car to check my tires and there were hundreds of nails on each tire. 

The realization hit me as soon as a chloroform cloth was held under my nose. 

This was not an accident.

***********************************************************************************

Don't forget to comment; share; and vote!

***********************************************************************************