The unwanted meet

CHAPTER- 1

- JENNA's way.....

"Here you go sir !! It will be 120$" I said

"You have anything in flakes." Said the man

No this is what we got.

Huhh. And you call your self a departmental store.

I ignored his rudeness and continued with the billing.

Here you go sir !! Would you like a bag as well

Duhh!! How else do you think I will take the stuff.

Ok so go and get yourself a bag then, I was really pissed off this time.

"Whatever bitch" exclaimed the man

"Excuse me did you say something" I was really frustrated with all the nuisance

"yeah I called you a rude bitch." He had no hesitation while stating me the same

"Thank you for the lovely compliment" I gave a smirk

"Do you have any idea who am I" said the man while lowering down his Prada.

Yeah!! ( I grinned) I had say a man with ego & no manners

Ugghh!! How dare you!! The man went all red with rage.

I left my desk went near him & with the announcement mike I started...

"Hello everyone" I have got a man here aged 23 or more, very egoistic & ill mannered who has may be forgotten who he is? If someone knows him is requested to take the man from counter number 1.

The man angry as hell just said " you better watch out"

And the next thing I hear were just claps & hooting and the rude man finally did go away..

Huhh!! I was more than happy and ready to go all the way home.

My house is 4 blocks from the store & I prefer to go walking. I want to save as much as possible for my lil brother. My father died while saving a kid around 4 years ago and mother became an alcoholic and left us. She never returned so then I was 18 and got parenting of my brother on my own.

Its really windy today & I felt someone following me. I turned but there was no one. Streets were empty. I am afraid of thundering straight from the childhood. I don't know why but it scares me to the hell.

Continuing walking & praying I finally got home. I looked for keys & entered & light went home. I heard a scream I was afraid & it reminded me of the rude man's word. I climbed up the stairs looking for my brother. The blood was rushing in me. I had all the negative thoughts. I unlocked his door and someone came hopping on me.

Hahhah got you!! Said Damon. My little brother.

I hugged him & then scolded him for his actions.

Finally I made some breakfast and put him in his bed but couldn't get the last words of the man out from my head.

Anyhow I just fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's View

Thank you!! for your love. I assure to bring the best content for all my sweet readers. And also would love to know your thoughts & some pranks you think will suit best.

The story shall have two or more view points and for clarity a briefing will always be provided.

REGARDS