Indian Telly Awards

Presenter: And the best Jodi Award goes to Ashi Singh Rai and Randeep Rai

Both of them excitedly stood up, whilst Karan and Helly were cheering them on. They both shake hands with the presenters, and take thier awards.

Randeep: I would like to thank the whole team of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, and our fans for always supporting and loving us so much

Ashi: Right now if the whole team was here, they would have been clapping for us, I miss all of you guys, we'll catch up very soon. I would like to thank Shashi Sumeet productions for making me worthy for being Naina. And lastly I can never forget our fans from all over the world, love you guys so much, have a good night.

Ashi looks at Randeep and he is very emotinal that he got his first ITA award with her from this show. They both go backstage, and she is feeling very proud.

Ashi: Ab tuhjhe yakeen ho gaya ki mein kitni lucky hoon tumhare liye? First show and first award. Actually hamara second award. Muhjhe Best Debutante ka award milata, and last week you got the best actor award. Our parents must be feeling so proud on us.

They both take a selfie, and post it on instagram. They see all the comments from thier Samaina/Ashdeep fans and are very pleased when they see that they both deserve it. Karan and Helly hugs them both as they are huge fans of the show. Donal also hugs Ashi and Randeep as they both are very good friends.

Karan: Congratulations Ashdeep it's time to celebrate

After a while, they all meet up for the after party, and start dancing to the beat of the music. Ashdeep do a romantic couple dance, but they party really hard with all of thier friends. After a couple of hours, they all go back to thier hotel rooms, and Ashi is out on the balcony when Randeep hugs her from behind.

Ashi: When you were in Maldives, I watched your last interview as Sameer, and you were very disheartend that the show was ending, that charecter meant a lot to you.

Randeep: It was the best charecter that I ever played in my life, Sameer is really one of a kind.

Ashi: But Sameer got his real life Naina in the end? I must say God has everything planned for us, who knew that I would be your soulmate, even though we had some bitter memories at the start, I'm glad that I don't regret that anymore, more like I find it funny that you misunderstood the situation.

Randeep: Seriously I was really stupid at that time, that I stopped talking to you for three months

A Few Days Later

The doorbell is heard and Randeep opens the door to see Raghav, Ayesha, Sanjay and Kristina. They all hug one another and ask where Ashi is.

Ashi: I'm right here

She runs over to her best friends Ayesha and Kristina. They all become emotional as they have not seen each other for a very long time. Ashi wipes thier tears away and tells them both not to cry.

Kristina: You both really have forgotten us after marriage?

Ashdeep: We are really very sorry, we were so busy in everything

Ashi also hugs her two favourite brothers, and lets them all sit down. Ayera and Krisjay tell them both that they are going to get married soon, and hand over the wedding cards.

Ashi: Oh my God I can't believe it! So that means we all are married to our co-stars. We are definetly going to come, besides we are your best friends.

Randeep: That's such a wonderful news, it's only been a few months since we got married, it's the best feeling though.

Ashi: Are you guys hungry, shall I make you something?