Trishas' Day Out

Ashi needs to look after Trisha for a few days whilst all of her family have gone on vacation to Dubai, she does not know that her Maasi has a boyfriend, she is totally an Ashdeep shipper and wants to call Randeep Uncle here as she has not met him for a long time

Ashi: Bobo Randeep Uncle bahaut busy hai.

Trisha: Please Ashi Masi bulalo na please mere liye, aap itna toh karsakti ho

Ashi: Alright fine then

She takes her mobile out and dials his number. He picks it up on the third ring, and gives a kiss through the phone.

Randeep: Ashu tum muhjhe miss karehe ho?

Ashi: Nahi toh Bobo miss karehe hai tumhe. Actually meri poori family Dubai mein hai aur Bobo meri paas rehrahi hai tori din kay liye and she wants you to come over.

Randeep: Wow yaar meri qismat toh bahaut atchi hai, I'm going to stay with you as well, we can have a lot of fun together. I'll be there soon jaan love you.

Trisha: Randeep Uncle is coming to stay with us, thank you Maasi your the best.

The doorbell is heard, Trisha opens it and Randeep picks her up. He gives her a kiss on the cheeks, she also gives a few to him. Ashi is very happy to see thier bond, and takes a video of it. She becomes emotional that Randeep loves kids a lot, and she can imagine him as a dad. He sees her, and gives her a hug as well.

Ashi: Ab toh tum khush hona?

Trisha: Mein bahaut khush hoon kyunki mere paas dow khaas insaan hai mere samne.

Randeep: That is so sweet Bobo thank you.

Randeep puts Trisha down, he goes upstairs to put his luggage whilst they both go into the kitchen. She puts her on the worktop, and asks if she is hungry.

Ashi: Bobo tumhe kya khaana hai?

Trisha: Jo aap banaughi woh mein khaa loongi

Randeep: That's like my good girl.

Randeep and Ashi start cooking together, and remember that scene when he was helping her both of the times in the show. Instantly they both touch the wooden spoon, Ashi feels an electric current but does not say anything as she is liking it a lot. He goes behind her, and gives a kiss on her neck which makes her shiver under his touch. Once it has been done, Trisha sits at the table waiting for the food.

Ashi: Randeep Trisha hai hamere saat

Randeep: Toh kya huwa, we are in a live in relationship. Just think about our future together, this is how it is going to be with our kids.

Ashi starts to blush and they walk out placing the food on to the table. They all start to eat, Ashi feeds her niece and so does Randeep. Trisha looks at them both and realise that they are in love just because the way they look at each other.

Trisha: Aap dono ek dusre say pyaar karte ho?

Randeep starts coughing whilst Ashi and Trisha start laughing out loudly as she has already told her but was pretending not to know anything.

Trisha: Aap ko kya laga mein naadan hoon nahi aap galat sotch rahe hai. Muhjhe saaf saaf nazar aaraha hai ki aap kitne pyaar karte ho meri Maasi say.

Randeep: I love you both a lot, and Trisha your just like my baby girl as much as your Maasi loves you your Mausaji also loves you equally.

Ashi's respect for Randeep has increased a lot more now. She is very proud of him, they all stand up, have a group hug and take a selfie together.

Randeep: Atcha ab hum bahaar jaayenghe for ice cream after we wash the dishes.

After everything is done they leave the house, and arrive at an Ice Cream Parlour where there are not too many people are there. They sit down and decide which one they want to have.

Trisha: Muhjhe Strawberry wala chaheye

Ashi: I like bubble gum flavour

Randeep: Muhjhe toh Belgian Chocolate Chaheye

Randeep orders it, and it arrives after 5 minutes, the waiter becomes shocked that Ashdeep are here, they tell him not to scream but instead they give autographs to him which makes him become excited. He leaves from there, and they try the others.

Ashi: All of them are so yummy

Randeep: Mine is the best

Trisha: Chocolate is so boring

Ashi: Your ice cream is so common mine is different from both of yours.

Randeep: Atcha meri pyaari girlfriend tumhara sab say best hai.

Ashi: That's why I love you so much

Trisha: Aww that's so cute Ashdeep and Samaina. I wish I had a love like yours.

Randeep: We promise you we will find someone just like me for you who will love you a lot.

They leave from there, Trisha wants to go to a park, and they happily agree to it. All three of them get out and Trisha runs towards the swings whilst they sit down on a bench just looking at her happiness.

Ashi: Trisha is really happy today.

Randeep: That's because we are spending time with her.

Ashi cuddles up next to him, and he places her on his lap hugging her protectively. She starts kissing him on his shoulder blade, and keeps her hand down his shirt which gives him a different feeling. He looks at her with a love struck face, giving him all the attention. His breathing becomes hesitant when she blows air on to his lips.

Randeep: Ashi your driving me crazy right now

Ashi: That's what my intention is, I've never been intimate with you besides that scene that we did in the show. I just want to get lost into you but we can't do it.

Randeep: Hamari Shaddhi kab hogi?

Ashi: Muhjhe nahi pata just pray to god

Trisha comes back running and feels really tired. Ashi picks her up, and they decide to go back home. All of them change into thier pyjamas and lay down on the bed putting Trisha in the middle. They both kiss her on the cheeks.

Ashdeep: Goodnight Trisha

Trisha: Goodnight maa aur papa

Just by hearing that they begin to smile. Both of them come closer to her. They both hold thier hands and share a passionate kiss before drifting off to sleep. It is the next morning and Trisha is jumping on the bed.

Ashi: Yeh...kaun...karaha...hai?

Trisha: Mein karehe hoon Maasi aur Mausaji please utho.

Randeep: Trisha... tum...toh...bahaut...jaldi...utgayi...ho?

Trisha: Mein toh hamesha jaldi uthi hoon.

Ashi: Ajj sunday hai muhjhe sowne dow.

Randeep and Trisha throw a pillow on Ashi's head, she stands up and they have a pillow fight which makes them laugh. She turns the music up and starts to dance impressing Randeep and Trisha.

Ashi: Yeh mera morning routine hota hai, to take away the tiredness.