Randeep Meets Ashi Ex-Boyfriend

Randeep rings the doorbell and Dad opens to see him here. He comes inside taking his blessing and holds red roses for Ashi. She comes down looking really stunning and becomes awestruck. He gives her the roses and happily accepts it. They both sit in the car putting thier seatbelts on.

Randeep: Are you ready to do this?

Ashi: I need to end his chapter in my life now, by the way you look so hot in this suit

Randeep: And you look sexy in that dress

Randeep starts the engine and they both drive off from there. She is feeling anxious about this, but he says that he will handle the situation. They arrive at the restaurant where he has already reserved a table, and they both sit down facing each other. She looks at him romantically just admiring how lucky she is to have him in her life. He places her hand on top of hers kissing it which makes her blush. He tells her to sit next to him, and she places her head on his shoulder.

By then Rocky comes and sees Ashi snuggling up to Randeep. She looks up and becomes frightened and tells Randeep that this is Rocky her ex boyfriend. Rocky holds on to her hand tightly when Randeep removes his grip on her.

Rocky: How can you do this to me Ashi? You were having an affair with him behind my back, and now your so close to him as if your in love

Randeep: Excuse me I have a name, Randeep Rai and I'm her current boyfriend, it's better if we meet outside, a man to man talk, and Ashi stay here please.

She nods her head, and they both go out to talk as they don't want to create a drama inside. He tells him that he loves her a lot, and that he has upset Ashi a lot.

Rocky: What rubbish is she talking about, I've never done that?

Randeep: Don't you dare lie to me, I've seen her tears, and how stressed she is on set. She's told me everything about you, and please just leave her alone, she does not deserve that from you, she might have fallen in love with you, but now she loves me completely

Rocky: In that case we haven't broken up with each other yet, so still she belongs to me, so just get out of her life.

Ashi is getting worried for Randeep, so she comes out and hears those words from Rocky. She looks down and has tears rolling down from her eyes. Randeep and Rocky don't know that she has heard all of this.

Rocky: She's so charecterless, no wonder she just wants your attention

Randeep: Rocky mind your launguage and I can't tolerate another word against her

He is about to punch him when Ashi starts clapping sarcastically, they both become surprised that she has heard some of the conversation. Ashi walks up to them both and stands in between them.

Ashi: Your calling me charecterless, when your already below my feet, Randeep isn't manipulative like you are, what did you say right now that I want attention, let me remind you we both are engaged, and thank god I walked away from you that time when you were having an affair behind my back, your calling me charecterless, what about yourself first, if you can cheat on me, then even I can move on from you Rocky, that week I was completely shattered, but not once did I share my pain with him, because he loves me, and I didn't wanted to bring my past problems into our relationship, but eventually I had to tell him a few days before our engagement, but he didn't judge me for it, I feel really lucky and blessed, and one more thing I belong to Randeep, so get that ugly thought out of your head, I feel disgusted that I loved you, but I knew your true colours a long time ago, when I kept a private detective to spy on you. And you can never seperate Randeep from me because he is my soul and I'm the body, both of it goes at the same time.

Jab mein pyaar karti hoon toh bahaut beintihaa karti hoon, aur jab mein kisi say nafrat karti hoon toh bahaut zyaada karti hoon.  I've never loved someone so deeply before, but what I feel for him I can't describe it in words, he's my whole world, and I want to stay in that holding his hand until my last breath. That's what true love is about, we may have our arguements, but I will never leave him. Even if it's not my mistake I will still say sorry because that's how I am, my nature is like that, I want to spend every second with him, or else it would be too dull, he is my dream man and the one that I want to hold on to forever, even if he is possessive about me I wouldn't change that either, that's what makes him so speacial. Our love isn't a timepass, it's a forever kind of type which you would never understand.

Rocky says sorry and leaves from there. Randeep is overwhelmed by her words for him. She turns around and looks up at him. She stares at him deeply and wipes his tears away by giving him a butterfly kiss which he has never had one before. He closes his eyes and that's the most passionate kiss he has experienced. A warm feeling has evoked in him  because no one has ever loved him like that. If he knew she could love like this, they would have been married and had two kids by now.

Ashi: Ab yakeen ho gaya hai ki mein tumse beintehaa mohabbat karti hoon?

Randeep: Haa Ashu muhjhe ek ek pal jeena hai tumhare saat