Preface

San Quentin State Prison.

Da'Jour True Avery.
11:43 PM.

"I think you're innocent but that's not what the courts think." My lawyer John told me . "We're gonna try to get an appeal so you can get off Death Row."

I nodded. "Ight good looking." I shook his hand.

"Just do right so they have no reason to keep you here."

"Fasho."

I been on death row for 3 years now , since I was 16 years old .

"Stop stop help!" The lady screamed .

I laughed stabbing her repeatedly then going to her kids room fixing my mask.

They squirmed as I took my AK off safety then shooting all three of them . Hitting the big one in the head and the other two in they chest.

I heard gun shots so I ran out the room down the stairs following the noise.

A man was in the living room , without hesitation I shot him dead in the back of his head.

"The fuck was you shooting at?" I laughed.

That was the last body I caught , I killed them because they the reason I got locked up the last time and they testified against me in court not knowing I would be released .

I killed people because that's what was fun to me but not just innocent people . Anybody I killed , I had a reason to do it .

This time they caught me because I slipped and dropped the knife running.

They moved me from Memphis prison to here , been here for 2 years now and nothing still ain't changed.

Ima get out one way or another .

~

Thoughts?