I made a beeline for the jacket racks and pulled out my phone, going straight to the texts under "Shittyraki."

(Today, 5:03 pm) Me: where are you

I put my arms by my side, my phone still unlocked in my hand. A small vibration alerted me that Shigaraki had replied.

(Today, 5:04 pm) Shittyraki: Go near the back of the store, by the drinks. There's a door.

I read the message and clicked off my phone, not even bothering to send something back. Looking around the make sure Kirishima didn't notice, I dashed to the left corner of the large room and stopped at the door. I momentarily pretended to look through the drink options before I was yanked into a hallway through the doorway.

"Deku-kun!" a familiarly sweet voice cried.

As the door closed behind me, I spun around to see my favourite blonde staring at me happily. All I could do was grin, I was so glad to see someone I actually liked.

Next to her, the red-eyed Shigaraki was glaring at me. His face was visible since he removed his extra hand whenever going out for non-villainous acts. A dark hoodie was covering Shigaraki's torso and the hood was pulled around his head, making it hard for anyone who didn't know him to identify him without a good look.

"It's good to see you two," I said, my happiness practically dripping over my words.

"How's U.A., Deku-kun?" Toga asked, her eyes wide as she awaited the details.

"It's annoying," I announced. "Everyone's just, well, annoying."

"What about your bo-oyfriend?" She drew out the vowels, making them just long enough to barely be tolerable, before gasping dramatically as a thought came to her. "Have you two kissed?"

"We don't need to know about your love life," Shigaraki said hastily, saving me from answering. "More importantly, does he suspect you at all?"

"No. I've slipped up a few times, but I've played it off easily."

Another thought came to Toga and she blurted it out before Shigaraki could continue asking questions. "Does he still call you Izuku?"

I cringed inwardly at the name. "Yeah. I mean, it's annoying, but at least I can see that he still cares about me, or whatever."

"It's cute how he calls you by your first name," she said.

"Back to the plan," Shigaraki interrupted. "Does anyone suspect you?"

"I don't think so."

"It's a yes or a no, kid."

"Well, then, no," I said. "Nobody suspects me."

"Good."

"When will we finish the plan? I don't want to stay at a school with a bunch of fake, hormonal, wannabe heroes for any longer than I have to." The irritation I felt towards the school was finally showing in my voice, and I was grateful I didn't have to hide it with the two.

"Soon," Shigaraki answered. "Sometime within the next week or two. What's today?"

"It's Thursday," I replied. "It's already been five days since I went back to the school."

"Can we do it now?" Toga whined. "I don't want to wait! I want to see Uraraka."

"No." Shigaraki was getting irritated; he was starting to scratch at the side of his neck once again. "We'll see," he continued. "I'll call you soon and update you."

"Okay."

"Bye-bye, Deku-kun!" Toga said, sadness in her voice.

I waved solemnly and walked out of the door again, checking my phone for the time.