CHAPTER 5:THE BATTLE

Start from the beginning

I saw Juvia holding its weapon she smirk and said.

"you shouldn't really underestimate us. Juvia said and threw that thing in the air and Jellal kick him in the gut sending him flying somewhere.

Thrid pov:

As the two fight the rest of team Natsu along with Levy, Panter Lilly and Gajeel were watching them fight that thing they did a high five and gave each other a smirk.

"dust things up Jellal and jump up. Juvia said and look at Jellal he did what he was told and dust every thing.

they both jump and he look at Juvia and asked.

" what are you planning? Jellal asked and gave Juvia a confused look, Juvia just smiled and spoke.

"I'm going to make an illusion of us and let him fight it. Juvia said and smiled at him.

Jellal Just nooded and Juvia cast a spell.

" illusion. Juvia said and there stood there own illusion that look like them but the part is that when Juvia and Jellal talk it say the same thing that they say.

"now let us make ourselves invisible. Juvia said and the two of them look at each other and spoke up.

" invisibility. Jellal and Juvia both spoke up they are now invisible and they took there own place Juvia sat on the edge of the perfect cube.

while Jellal was sitting next to her and they waited when the dust clear up they both saw there illusion standing there and the figure got back and look mad Juvia's illusion tilted her head to the side and spoke up

"your current power right now is 25,954. Juvia said and look at Jellal's illusion and she continues to speak up.

" magic, 0 spirt, 0 and strength 0, I wonder did the seal affect you that much? Juvia asked.

"so you can see my powers then let's see yours. The figure spoke up.

" magic 2,484, sprit 150,strength 1,358 your total power is 3,992. The figure said and smirk.

"you know mister armor man, I don't care. Juvia said and look the thing in the eyes.

"I am not a an armor man. The figure said.

"then what are you? Jella asked the illusion of Jellal asked.

" I'm one of the 36 nightmare I'm Mephisto the nightmare of darkness. Mephisto said and smrik at them and spoke.

" now let see yours. Mephisto said and pointed at Jellal and smirk at him and Mephisto spoke up.

"magic 2,683, spirt 565, strength 1,289 your power is 4,537. Mephisto said and look at him and look at Juvia but she is gone.

"you talk to much. Juvia said and puch him to the ground. 

" you know you shouldn't attack people while they are talking. Mephisto said while holding her hands.

that was going to punch him and send her illusion flying.

"didn't your parents told not to trow ladies like that? Jellal smirk and almost send Mephisto flying.

but he was stab in the heart its a good thing that the illusion they made has no heart and the illusion Jellal was dissappearing and the illusion Juvia made attack and was also stab in the heart.

"so the two of you were just playing with me?Mephisto asked and looked around.

Juvia pov:

I guess he is not backing down and he is going to use half of his powers to kill us.
he was looking around and I can hear my friends yelling at Mephisto so he look at them and said.