school friends? just friends...

Like always, Bendy's Pov

I woke up to Boris and Mugman shouting at me and Cuphead to get dressed for school. We both got up took SEPARATE showers, put on something random, brushed our teeth and went out the door with boris and Mugman.

I was wearing a black sweater with black uniform shorts with white ankle socks and brown shoes. Cuphead had a black and white open checker jacket with a white shirt with ripped jeans and black shoes. As for Boris and Mugman they actually have to wear all navy blue uniforms. As we arrived kids stared at me coldly, I even heard one whisper under their breath 'sick devil'. But one boy walked up to me and held his hand out. People stared as if they were waiting on a response. I should his hand and nervously smiled. He smile excitedly and did sign language to tell me he was mute. I didn't care if he was mute or not, if he didn't hate me for being a little demon, that makes me happy.

As for Cuphead he was already a target for girls because of his appearance. And the football players wanted him on the team because of his strength. Boris and Mugman also had admirers from girls to boys because of their determination and kindness with a hint of confidence in anything they did made their personality special.

(Cuphead and bendy are in 9th grade, Mugman and Boris where in 7th grade)

Me and Cuphead had different home rooms but we had the 4th, 3rd, and 7th period. Boris and Mugman had the same home rooms for all 3 periods. After the 5th period me and that boy I meet, I think his name was Napoleon, went to lunch and sat with Cuphead and his friends. "Sup bends!" Cuphead said putting his arm around my shoulder. I noticed he was wearing a football Jersey that said '36' with 'Cuphead' at the top.

"Wow, is that your girlfriend?" One of Cuphead's teammates asked. "One, He is a boy -" they interrupted cups,  "Oh well we use this table for football players and their girlfriends, so get lost."  I looked down in anger and sorrow. I felt my eyes get heavy. No,no,no! My heart hurts, why did we come to this school-

"This is my boyfriend, gotta a problem with that, huh?"

I looked up at Cuphead as turned his head and winked, for me to play along. Napoleon smiled sweetly as he watched me and cuphead. Cuphead picked me up and sat me on his lat, I followed his lead and hugged him. The swole boys on the other side of the table were dumbfounded as they watched us. "Oh, u-uh...." A oranged haired boy sputtered as he scratched the back of his head. Me and him were thinking the same thing.Well this is awkward. I felt warm and protected in that moment, me and Cuphead. I didn't feel alone or sad, just nervously happy. school

Afterwards me and Cuphead were really on a tight line because he knew I was gonna give him something for that. For Napoleon, that little mute pervert got a picture of the shit! I chased him around the school, but he got away. I can admit, even though he is crazy, I respect him. He is my only friend and i'd hate to lose someone so loyal as him.

Boris Pov

Everyone is so nice, I got a lot of head pats from girls and friend request from boys. Me Mugman stick together though because he is the best out of all of my friends. As we pass the 2nd period we get free time and lunch all at once. Me and Mugman sit around a circular outside glass table with other students. Me and Mugman go back and forth with conversation after conversation. That's when we have to go inside.

My classes are regular but the last one was the funniest though. We would throw paper balls, pencils, and even pass notes. I don't think I ever wanna leave. "Hey mugs" I whisper. He looks up, I stick my tongue out and he giggles while patting my head. I can't wait to go home after this.

Cuphead's Pov

After that little accident with bendy, I was just hustled in training most of the time because just a few of my team mates thought I'd be weak. Even though that was a one time thing, I earned it the best way possible. With bendy. I thought the day i'd tell bendy I am actually pansexual would never come, but I think it's for the best he knows me more now than later.

As I reach my final period of class, the bell rings so I head to my locker. I open it to see lots of notes. Suddenly I hear a lot of foot steps and look to my right. "Bendy?" I say confused. Two girls and that boy were pushing him to me, bendy had a skirt on with a purple flower tiara. " H-here... " Bendy said nervously handing me chocolate. "What's this?~" I teased. "J-just, l-lets get this o-over with!" He cried. " okay then" I say grabbing the chocolate. As bendy looks at me I put a piece in his mouth. He states at me confused before I grabbed it with my mouth. I could hear the girls wheezing and squeling. I think I even heard that boy let out a joyful noise.

As I grabbed the piece from Bendy's mouth, he froze for a good 10 seconds before realizing what happened. He passed out from embarrassed straight onto my chest. I picked him up and said bye to my and Bendy's friends before leaving. As I carried him outside to the bench to wait for Boris and mugs, bendy some woke up and got flustered again. "Why'd you do that you idiot!?" Bendy exclaimed. "I have to tell you something" I stated trying to calm him down. "What is it now!?" Bendy scoffed.

"Bendy I'm pansexual..."

"......y-your..a.....w-what...."

"I'm pansexual, bendy" I replied. He just looked at me then stared onto space. "So that means...you....r-really do like m-me?" Bendy whispered softly under his breath.     "hey Bends, i-". "Hey guys"

3rd Pov

"Hey guys" Boris shouts from afar, "What's up!" Mugman smiled as he greeted the boys ahead of them. As mugs and Boris looked at bendy and Cuphead, they were confused on why they looked like they had a fever, such red skin. "Are you guys sick?" Boris said concerned. "Your basically burning!" Mugman said pointing at Cuphead's steam coming from the top of his and while pulling them of the bench.

A silent walk home

After walking home bendy breaks the silence. "Who wants Mac n' cheese?" Bendy shouts joyfully. "Me!" Boris and Mugman replied. "Okay!" Bendy exclaimed happily while he walked upstairs. As bendy changed into his normal clothes he gets a knock on the door.

Bendy's Pov

"Come in" I say. "Sup bends!" Cup grinned as he waved at me and closed the door back. "Nothing, how about you" I ask. Suddenly two arms rap around my waist. "Soo.... Are we a thhiiinnnnggggg~" Cuphead teased. "I don't know! You never answered my question!" I snap. "Well, I mean....sorry bendy I'm not good at saying 'I love you' so..." Cuphead sighed . I felt my face burn, I froze again. "W-we..." I could barely talk because I was so overwhelmed by his words. "Don't worry to much bends, I'll take it slow, got it?" . I nodded in response as I stumbled back down stairs.

Time skip by the birds and the bees

"Bendy, your cooking is way better than cuphead!" Mugman stated jokingly. "Tell me something I don't know" I laugh, "Hey!" Cuphead exclaimed. "Well, let's get to bed so we don't be tired for school" Boris alerted us while putting his dish in the sink. "Good night guys" Mugman says walking up the stairs with boris following behind. "Sweet dreams" I exclaim happily.

Me and Cuphead finish washing the dishes we head upstairs. "Come on bends" Cup said signing me to come to the bed. I nervously walked to the bed and laid next to cuphead. "I'd like to see you in a skirt again~" . "Shut up you idiot!" I huffed as he pulled me closer to him by my waist.

"Good night"

Thanks so much for reading I will most likely have smut the next chapter because of my absence of posting more
Anyway I luv you bye😘😍😅

Word count : 1444