game night!

Bendy's Pov

I wake up with cups arms around my waist. That pervert! I tried to get up but cuphead was really hooked on me. I managed to push myself away in a struggle and walk down stairs.

"Hey bendy!"

"Hey boris..." I say sleepily almost murmuring my words. "Here!" Boris says excited about something while handing me a cup of coffee. "Did you poison this or something, because I'm not liking that enthusiasm... " I questioned curious about how Boris mood was and how he acted.

B- "N-no, you know I can't live without my big bro!"

By- "Okay but I know you want something, so spit it out already!"

B- "well, c-can we d-do something fun t-today bendy please????"

"Why not?" I turn around to see cups leaning on the stair rail. "Who asked you?" I say with sass in my tone. "Myself" Cuphead said as he jumped down from the top stair to the bottom, and slipped on the carpet. "That's why yourself busted your own shit" I say jokingly. Cuphead blew a raspberry at my comment while rubbing the back of his head. I get up and go get bread from the top of the refrigerator. "Boris! Why did you put the bread up there?!" I say annoyed that he always does this knowing that's I'm like 3 ft tall. "Sorry, I forgot hehe!" Boris said. I huff and step on my tippy toes while jumping.

I was sooo close, geez why the hell is the bread so far back! I jump up and down for some time before realizing I can't reach it. I rest for a second. Hold on, wait I'm floating! "You wanted the bread right? Come on, before my arms give out bends!" Cuphead smirks while lifting me up. I grab the bread and get set back down. "Wheres my thank you?" Cuphead says teasingly. "Thanks dip shit".

Time skip cause I'm still lazy af

3rd Pov

Bendy and Mugman are at the store looking for something to keep them occupied for sometime. "How about this?" Mugs holds up a prank popper. "Let me see" bendy says looking at the item that includes different types of tools that can be used for pranking. Bendy and Mugman smiled at the thought of pranking their brothers.

Boris and Cuphead stayed at home waiting for them. Cuphead was cooking dinner for later and Boris was talking while trying to solve a brain twister toy. "Whatcha cookin'?" Boris asked. "I don't know food? How's that twisted metal thing going?" Cuphead said. "I don't know you solved this thing!" Boris complained. "I'll show you-" .

"SUP FUCKERS!"

Bendy exclaimed as he kicked the door open, making all the grocery bags he had fly everywhere. Cuphead sighed at Bendy's actions and picked up the bags. "Hey, language!" Boris shouts at the little demon.

After putting away all the grocery bags and cleaning up, the games had begin. "I'm gonna use the bathroom" Mugman said winking at bendy secretly. Bendy nodded slightly. "So....what are we gonna do, play hide and seek?" Cuphead teased. "No idiot" bendy replied annoyed. Cup rolled his eyes and walked into the the kitchen to grab a soda. "How about truth or dare?" Cuphead asked. "Okay!" Mugman said walking from the bathroom.

We all sat in a circle around the carpet. Boris lost first at rock paper scissors, so he was first. (You know the drill already :p)

C- "truth or dare boris"

B- " truth"

C- "hMmM, is it true that your gGgAaY?"

B- " w-wha- no i- ......no not at all... "

C- "Yeah right"

B- "HEY-"

By- "Mugman, truth or dare!"

M- "um...d-dare"

By- "........*intense thinking*................I dare you to....*sweats*........"

M- "are you oka-"

By- "GIMME A SEC!....*sniff*.... Is something burning?"

Cuphead hopped up quickly at his statement and dashed to the kitchen. The blonde boy took half way burnt dinner off the stove setting it to the side before jerking his hand in pain. "S***!" Cuphead shouted shaking his hand. "Doo doo bird" bendy said getting up and walking into the kitchen. "Let me see" bendy says softly as he takes Cuphead's hand. He examined the burn then tugged him upstairs to the bathroom.I

Cuphead's Pov

Geez, I didn't think a first degree burn would hurt this bad. Damn. Bendy pulls me up stairs to the bathroom. "Here" he said while putting a white thick cream on my burn. (nopun intended, ....you kno I'm lyin')
After rapping up my hand bendy exits so I could use the bathroom

3rd Pov

Bendy runs down stairs after Cuphead closes the door. Bendy was snickered as he sat next to Boris and Mugman. They both had a confused look at bendy.

"Wait for it....3...2...1!"
The two boys silently listened.

!BAM!POP!BOOM BOOM POP BAM!

.

.

*FIRE CRACKER LIKE NOISES INTENSIFY*

"SHIT! GOD DAMN IT BENDY! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR A**! SON OF A-"

Bendy, Boris and Mugman were laughing at Cuphead's reply to sitting on those pop rocks that you use on the 4th of July for fun.

Time skip because my quarantine language

As everyone finished up all of their food they one by one get ready to go to bed. First was bendy, next Cuphead, then....boris. As Boris came to his door he walked into the door way only to get caught by tape. "BENDY! MUGMAN!" Boris shouted as he hear them both giggling in the distance.

As the night went on, the next day was to come. But what happens is......

To be continued I mean like I just wrote so much like thanks so much for reading  and sticking through bye I love you, I'll upload again later today I'm sorry uwu bye 👋🙂😋🤗