My Soul Got Peace

Start from the beginning

Ranveer: dad...

Ram: I couldn't able to give a happy life to my son..

Ishani: Dad.. We are here right... We won't leave him just like that...

Ranveer: yes dad.. We will handle this.. You don't worry...

Ishani: I promise you.. Within one month, I will make Abhi agree to get married... It will be my full time job from now on(keeps food for Priya)

Priya: but he said, like he won't do arrange marriage..

Ishani: then make him fall in love with the girl, we choose... Ranveer.. You will help me, right... (Smiles at him)

Ranveer: that's a nice idea (smiles)
Mom, you just choose your daughter in law... We'll make it happen..

Ram: ok.. I trust you people...

Priya: Are you people sure?

Ishani: yes.. Damn sure.. mom (side hugs her) so don't worry, eat first...

Ranveer: yes mom.. (Smiles)

Outside, Abhi is shown driving with angel in his car. All the way he's silent.

 All the way he's silent

Angel: chaachu.. Why are you silent today.. Are you sad...

Abhi: no angel.. I'm fine.. Have you done your homeworks.. How's your boyfriend Rishi. (Smiles)

Angel: haan.. He's fine.. Chaachu When will you introduce your girlfriend.. Chaachu

Abhi: don't know.. But I will introduce her soon.. (smiles at her)
Your school came.. Go to your class..

Angel: bye chaachu.. (Kisses his cheek)

Abhi: bye...angel (kisses her cheek)

Angel goes inside. Abhi saw the water bottle of hers inside.. He calls her but she didn't turn back. He takes the bottle & stepped his feet outside on the floor....

At the same time, Pragya's feet landed at the airport...

Both felt something strange.. An unknown peace came into their souls. They just forget their next step in a minute.. They stood in their steps for a minute.

Person behind Pragya asked her to move, she came out of her trance. And Abhi, he too got disturbed by the sudden horn sound...

After sometime,

Abhi & Pragya felt an unknown happiness inside... Pragya went to her mansion... Abhi went to hospital.. Abhi looked more cheerful than other days.. Ishani got suspicious..