part 2: the letter

fuyuhiko's point of view:
i feel like i should feel bad for murdering wyatt,but i honestly don't. i could tell that y/n and wyatt we're getting a BIT too close. the would hug eachother almost everyday would always talking to eachother during passing period. luckily the police can't find ANY evidence that it's me so i'm in the clear. i cant get her out of my head, she's all i ever think about. i'm so fucking obsessed with her that it's driving me insane. wyatt getting close to y/n isn't the only reason why i killed him. as dumb as this sounds, it was also to impress her. when i confess my love to her and i tell her it was me, she will be able to see what a real yakuza can do.
              y/n's point of view:
i opened my locker, and there was a note inside of it on top of all of my folders. i opened the n and it said,
     "you probably don't know i exist, and that's ok. but i can't hold it in any longer. i like you,a lot, and i have for the longest time. i cant get you out of my head, your like a record in my mind that's constantly playing my head. i love your voice, your laugh, your personality, your looks, everything about you is perfect. so please  this  afternoon after class meet me in the both gender bathroom and don't let ANYONE see this note. i also might know who killed wyatt.
                                       -love,anonymous"
"ooh is that a love letter?~" your friend teases you while looking at it over your shoulder. I jerk my hand that has the letter in it away from from my friend and say "it's nothing." she replied, "it can't be nothing if you don't want me to see it.its obviously important." and then the friend apologizes and says, "oh it's probably about wyatt. in that case i'm really sorry for trying to snoop."
     after that awkward situation we both part ways and head to class. the note seems kinda sketchy and i could get murdered but i have this weird feeling that i will be fine. i couldn't stop thinking about who wrote the note all day. "i cant think of anyone who would actually have a crush on me that's much, i didn't think i was so special." i think to myself.  i must know who killed wyatt so i can get justice on his death. i'm not letting anyone kill my friends and get away with it.