"Have some shame Tanvi, look at you being all lovey dovey with your husband in front of your in laws", Roshan said cheekily as he held a sleepy Natasha I'm his arms while Sonia just gave  background sounds as she held Aryan in her arms.

"Shut up", I whined and buried my face in his neck.

"Oh come on you two, don't forget you two were also acting too cozy infront of your in-laws in the dining area", Arjun retorted with a humourous tone.

Sonia just let out a whine and quickly walked inside the lift that was waiting for us.

"Oh come on Bhabi, how's that fair now?", Arjun said.

"Cut it you all, stop it, we all know that both you couples are just looking for excuses to be cozy, not that we mind", mom said.

"Mom!" We all whined.

"Come on kids, it is the truth, even a stranger would see what you all are trying to do, oh and not to forget the nice outfits of the Roshan couple and my dear Tanvi", dad chimed in. 

"That's all because of Sonia!"

"That's all because of Tanvi!"

We both said together and narrowed our eyes at each other.

"Oh don't deny it, even though Tanvi, you were feeling cold, you all surely loved these outfits", mom said as she crossed her arms and we all exited the lift as it pinged.

"Mo-"

"No, it's-"

"Oh don't deny it girls", dad sang.

"Fine", we both grumbled.

"I'm sure my sons are enjoying it"

"Yes dad, we surely are", Roshan said.

"Just you wait, I'll show you the real fun", Sonia said as she glared at him.

"Come on baby, don't get dirty in front of everyone", Roshan said with a smirk causing Sonia to fluster and all of us to laugh.

"Shut up!", She said as she punched his with one hand.

"I'll kill you", she threatened him playfully.

"Ok anyways, bye everyone, good night and sleep tight", dad said as mom unlocked the door and just before entering he peeked out and said,"oh and no dirty business"

"Dad!" This time it was the guys who whined.

As we entered our room, I quickly removed my boots and got under the warm and cozy blankets.

"At least change", Arjun said.

"No, I'm too tired and cold", I whined. Never in my life did I think I would whine like a bratty child but here I was.

"Come on baby, get up", he said as he held my hands and helped me get up.

"I want to sleep"

"Yes, we will but after you change, now go and change", he said as he gave me his shirt and a pair of shorts from the bag.

I zombie walked while shivering to the bathroom, changed and zombie walked out while shivering and quickly got under the covers. The moment my body it the bed, I felt even more sleepy and just as I was about to sleep, I felt an arms wrap around my waist pulling me close to a warm source, felt a kiss on my forehead and heard a quite good night before I finally dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm back with another update!

Hope you all enjoyed.

I was actually supposed to update it yesterday, but I just went blank the moment I started writing it so I had to update today.

Also, I even took a lot of time finding appropriate cast for my next book. Hehe.

Anyways, I love you all for supporting me so much that now I have 100k view and over 5k vote. I'm so happy.

P.S. sorry, couldn't upload a doggie image because my internet sucked. 😓

Love,
D❤️