Chapter Eight

A/N: I know some people wanted me to update, sorry for the wait So here's a chapter just for you @hiwassupmydudes

I woke up in my bed. What the fuck how did I get here? Last nights events came rushing back, the slaps, the drugs, the tattoo... THE TATOO! I tried to get up to see whatever he put on me but whatever he gave me last night was still in my system, leaving me numb. Jesus Christ why does he always have to make me numb! I shrieked in frustration and threw a pillow at the wall. I worked through the pain and heaved myself up, pulling the sheets off me. Where the fuck are my pants! He better fucking not have done what I think he's done. I leaned down and saw a bandage covering my lower hip. I slowly peeled it off. What the hell?
It read property of Damiar with a little heart next to it. Fucking Damiar!
"DAMIAR FUCKING KROGH!" I yelled out. He rushed upstairs looking panicked "What?" He said.
"What the hell is this!" I said pointing at the tattoo. Damiar smiled and shrugged. "You did it to yourself" he said swinging around the door frame and making his way over to the bed. "Here" He said throwing me a packet of pills.
"Vitamins?" I said sarcastically
"Fir your anxiety, I know you've been seeing a therapist in Philadelphia and he prescribed you stuff I figured you'd need it now more than ever"He said looking at the floor. There he was, the gentleman, the insecure little guy from before, he was the one I wanted not this new cold and distant version, he was the guy I missed. I popped a few out and swallowed them dry. I instantly felt myself relax, this was some new shit. "Can aviva and Golden come over?" I asked. The first night I met them was probably the best- I mean the only decent memory I had with Damiar. He shook his head "You broke my trust, you need to earn it back. Now come on I ordered food" He said and headed downstairs. I got up and walked into the wardrobe.

I changed into this

I changed into this