6 "the party"

Later that night

Olivia pov

Mads came running into my room where me and avani were looking at dresses. "So do u guys have the outfits planned yet? I'm thinking like long dresses. " She said as she jumped on my bed next to me.

I answered her with "how about cute dresses." Avani looked at me and laughed.

"You guys I am choosing the dresses." She showed us them and we fell in love. "Avani these are amazing."

She answered with "yeah ik." And then laughed.

"We are gonna look so good. Buttercup I think Anthony might just fall in complete love with you tonight." Mads said starting to put her hair up for makeup. Anthony isn't gonna fall in love she is crazy he doesn't even like me.

"Blossom your crazy he doesn't even like me." They both turned and looked at me like I was dumb. Avani looked at me and said "Olivia I saw the way he was looking at you earlier. He looked at you as if he was in love do you know that." Anthony in love with me no one has ever been in love with me so he won't. I don't think so at least.

2 hours later

We all got dressed and put makeup on. We were about to leave but kg course mads and avani wanted pics. Avani scrolled through then on her phone. "Damn we look hot," she said. Me and mads said we really do at the same time.

Olivia outfit

Avani outfit

Avani outfit

Mads outfit