1 "Car ride"

Hi please go check out my other book "Messed up love/ josh Richards and Jaden Hossler"

Alarm,
I lift my arm and slap my alarm clock off, I groan and look at the time, 6:30am, "Yay school!" I mumble. I sit up and rub my eyes and stretch my arms up, I swing my legs off my bed. I take a deep breath in and then out as I stand up, I swing my door open at the same time as Jaden. "Morning!" Jaden yawns and looks at me, "morning!" I reply and trudge down the stairs.

"Aww look at you two sleepy heads!" Our mum says sit on the sofa. Me and Jaden look at her and she puts her hands up in defence "Sorry, not cool, noted!" She says and smirks. Me and Jaden look at each other and shake our heads.

We both walk into the kitchen and grab a bowl each, I go to reach the cereal but I have to tip toe, I swear giants built this house. But Jaden being taller than me grabs the cereal first "short ass!" He laughs and pours the cereal, I run to the fridge and grab the milk. I walk back to my bowl and undo the lid, Jaden looks at what I'm doing "I swear to god if you put the milk in first, I will get mum to disown you!" He warns me. An evil smile grows across my face, I make a tipping motion with the milk and Jaden flinches. I look at the cereal and held three fingers up, "3...2.." before I could finish Jaden pours the cereal into my bowl, I smile and pour the milk.

I put my empty bowl in the sink and run up the stairs and into my bedroom, I open my wardrobe and observe all my clothes. I walk into my bathroom and stare at my awful hair, I pick up my brush and start to brush my hair, more like the brush just kept getting stuck, I roll my eyes and decide to yank the brush down. Regret fills me head to toe and my eyes begin to water. "Owwww!" I shout and begin to sniffle, someone knocks on my door and I turn my head towards it "Olivia you alright?" Jaden asks from the other side of the door, "YESS!" I shout and I hear him walk away.

I straighten my brown hair and put some light makeup on. I walk back into my bedroom and pick out a outfit.

 I walk back into my bedroom and pick out a outfit

Ignore the handbag

"OLIVIA AM I GIVING YOU A LIFT OR WHAT?" Jaden shouts from the bottom of the stairs, I look in the mirror and breathe out and try to relax myself. Maybe people won't bully you anymore because it's a new school year.

I run downstairs and grab my backpack and hang it over one shoulder, I run out to Jaden's car. I get in and he looks at my outfit "Good luck!" He says to me and smirks, I don't know why but kind of hurt and that my feel slightly insecure.

Jaden parks out side the school and I just stare at the hell before me. "I'm not going!" I state and slouch down in the seat, "Yes you are!" Jaden replies and leans across me to open the door, "you'll be fine, if anyone hurts you, let me know and I will beat the crap out of them!" Jaden says with a off smile. "Alright psychopath!" I say back and get out of the car. Jaden waves and drives off. You maybe be wondering where he is going, well he finished school so now I have to stay here and get bullied, with no one to back me up.