4 "Mads Lewis"

Olivia pov

When we arrive back home, Anthony goes back to his place, Jaden unlocks the door and I immediately go upstairs and into my room.

I jump onto my bed and cry into my pillow, I feel like absolute shit. My phone pings and I pull my phone out of my back pocket, I could barely see the screen. I head to my messages and I see I have a message from Lydia.

Lydia 😒
Hey Olivia!!

Olivia
Hi?

Lydia 😒
Stay away from my boyfriend!!

Olivia
Trust me I don't want to be anywhere near your boyfriend.

Lydia😒
So your saying that my boyfriend is horrible??

Olivia
That's not what I meant

Lydia 😒
Let me give you a piece of advice, stop eating so much, you look so fat and it's not pretty. If I was as ugly as you I would kill myself!!

I stare at that last message and tears begin pouring from my eyes, I bite my sleeve trying not to make a noise. I stand up and look in my mirror, I could honestly see where she was coming from. I sit back down on my bed and continue to cry. I hear Jaden walk in my room and suddenly the bed dips down, Jaden began rubbing my back, "Talk to me Liv!" Jaden says. I sit up and he pulls me into a hug, "Why are you crying?" He asks with concern in his voice, "I feel like shit!" I reply, I mean it wasn't the actual reason why I was crying at this current point in time, but it wasn't a lie. He continues to rub my back, "I brought you up a sandwich, as that is really the only thing I know how to make!" Jaden jokes, I was starving but I remember what Lydia said, "I'm not hungry!" I lie,  "I don't believe you!" Jaden argues.

"I'm not leaving until you eat that sandwich!" Jaden states, "How do I know that it won't kill me?" I reply between sobs, "I'm offended!" Jaden responds, he passes me the plate. I take it and look at it "What's in it?" I ask, "Chicken, cheese and lettuce!" He answers, "You idiot I'm allergic to lettuce!" I state and roll my eyes. (Fun fact I'm actually allergic to lettuce!)

Jaden takes the plate and takes a bite of the sandwich, "Oh and by the way that chicken went out of date a week ago!" I inform him whilst giggling, Jaden spits the sandwich out. "Your right this sandwich would've  killed you!" Jaden says laughing. "I will go order pizza!" Jaden says and walks out of the room.

I sigh and sit back in my bed and go on Instagram.

oliviahossler

Liked by luvanthony, avaannii, jadenhossler and 305 others (remember this book isn't centred around fame)

oliviahossler: when your brother tries to kill you with a sandwich. 😡😡🤣

jadenhossler: sorry about that!!!
avaannii: why my bb so pretty ❤️❤️
-> oliviahossler: I'm not tho and go look in the mirror beautiful❤️❤️
-> princesslydia: I'm agreeing with Olivia 🤢❤️