part 4 :D

The rest of the walk home Marcus and I couldn’t stop smiling even thought we haven’t known each other that long we are dating! But I still can't get that bloody kiss out of my head but hopefully if I have Marcus I can forget all about it.

"Haruhi you want to come to the movies with me and natsume he might bring your friend Rin well if she says yes" he laughed

“i would love to come to the movies what are you going to see?" I asked “is it action comedy romance horror?"

"well its romance and comedy its called 'p.s I love u'" he said with a nervous its supposed to be the romance movie so far.."

"Ok what time?" I said giving him a shy smile I still can't believe im dating him I feel like screaming it out to the world!

"Um it’s at one o'clock on Sunday can you make it?" he asked me with a hoping expression

"I would miss it for anything" I said smiling

(Well that’s what I thought)

"great” he said giving me a little hug because we finally got to my house" I can't wait talk to you tomorrow"

"Bye" I giggled opening the door and placing my shoes a the door”im home mum"

"oh hello sweet " she said with a smile but that smile only happens when there is a surprise or something bad is about to happen....."How was school"

"uhh it was ok ....why?” she never asked me how was school before

"can't a mother ask how her daughters day was but never mind that two people are here to see you I know you should be happy" then she pushed me around the corner and when I looked up my eyes went in to shock it was sensei.

I knew my life was going to end soon!

But next to him was my cousin! I haven’t seen him in years! My eyes stared to go all watery

"Jaaacckk!" I said running up to him and hugging him with tears falling down my cheeks he lifted up my head

"what’s with the tears ducky" ducky was my nickname years ago because i use to have everything to do with ducks god i missed his smile his short brown hair and green eyes any girl would fall for him but to me he was more like a brother but the my attention turned to zero.

"What is he going here" I said with no emotion”

"Well he is my best mate cant he talk to me" he said with a low giggle in the end” or is that a crime now"

"It’s so a crime" I giggled "because im your bestie duh!"

"Well aren't you so kind why aren't you in my class zero said leaning over his breath on my shoulder just like at school behind the shed my hand moved to my mouth then he went close to my ear

"you still remember don’t you little ducky" he whispered then I let go of jack and I ran out of the room and herd jack laughing and asking what he said but all that he said was

"A little secret between us" the he stared laughing with his so called 'mate' my 'cousin'

I ran up to my room and plopped on to my bed I felt like crying and screaming why did he have to say that there just when i got to see my cousin again i hate him so much! Then I felt like dozing of to sleep but before I could someone knocked hard on my door.

Great what now......

I opened the door to find zero standing there why is he here.

"Hello Miss Miyamoto" he smirked “so this is the mysterious room of Haruhi you mother said you never come out of it"