Part 12 :D

I walked over to him and held his nose so he couldn’t breath but I noticed he was breathing through is mouth so just pushed him of the bench his face was priceless it was shock and rage mixed together with a sprinkle of horror I laughed out loud im surprised the girls didn’t wake up running down.

“What the hell did you do that for!” he yelled I couldn’t talked because I was laughing so much I couldn’t breathe “that’s it “he smirked I froze for second….well this is bad he ran to get me but I rushed out of the way but after a few minutes of running I stopped and that was his chance but instead of charging up to me he slowly walked over and fell to the ground smiling then he grabbed my arm to pull me down as well.

He stared in to my eyes as he sat up and leaned over while putting his arms on the side of my head he slowly leaned down until we herd the door open we were up in a flash like a NINJA! (Had to say it.)

 We made it look like were just talking I look to my side to see Anna running towards me with a super….super angry face.

“Where the heck have you been I was worried I woke up to find you not in bed go back in the house now” she yelled at me

“Wow I think I have a new mum” I laughed but she didn’t see the joke.

I said my good bye to zero and rushed in side few moments later Anna came in side

“Hey Anna im really am sorry” I smiled

“Yea I believe you and hey I forgot I had to go camping to day with my uncle and father I told them everything  ...except the jack thing” she said I glared at her for a second because I thought she did tell about jack

“They said yes you can come” she squealed

“I think I need a new ear drum” I laughed “and the others?”

“They are packing there leaving soon the mums and dads will be here” she said going in to the kitchen half hour later the girls were gone me and Anna were making lunch it was fun we made vegemite buns and then we made cupcakes and then we made are own chocolate and soda and extra we put all the food and drinks…and treats in the camping bag

Anna was the same size as me so I borrowed some of her clothes

Aren’t that lucky……

Her uncle and father were already in the car after shoving are 6 bags of clothes in the car. Me and Anna rushed out side but before we did we said good bye to annas mum.

The ride was silent but after awhile a good song came on even her uncle and father liked it was billionaire I love that song me and Anna screamed the song out from top of are lungs her father was laughing and so was the uncle while reading a book but the then was a bright light then….nothing….what just happened  

Don’t you hate it when everything changes in a flash…………

I found my self in bed again but it wasn’t just a normal bed it was in hospital I guess fainting dose get you in hospital I was about to cover my face with my hands but I saw my arms they had stitches and burses and scratches every were then I ….remember everything the singing everyone having fun…then the flash of light I looked around the room to see annas mother there crying on a chair just out side.

My throat hurt it felt like it was burning but then a doctor in white that was plastid with red….blood.

I could hear what they were saying because the door was open so that’s good.

“Im sorry she didn’t make it we are sorry” the doctor said

Annas mum fled to the ground crying

“nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this cant be true” I screamed not knowing I did till after everyone’s eyes went to mine tears were flowing out my eyes and fast as a waterfall “ nooo your lying where is Anna where”

“We couldn’t save her she lost to much blood im sorry I really am behind the doctor was zero he pushed past him and hugged me tight I cried in his arms

“Zero they hiding her make them bring her back” I cried

“Shhh calm down we can’t do anything anymore” he whispered

I fell asleep in his arms then the door slammed open I opened my eyes slowly to see Marcus standing there his face was dripping with sweat he stared at zero with anger he ran forward pushing me out of zeros arms.

“Are you ok did he hurt you why is he here” he said with shock

“M-Marcus I fine zero is a family friend” I whispered I saw zeros face turn in to anger “Marcus we need to ta-“I nearly finished my sentence until his phone rang he picked it up and his face went in to a huge smile

“hey babe yea Ill see you tonight yea meet me at my house” he laughed …babe …his house he cheated on me and he saying all that in my face I still had enough energy to slap his face hard across the face he dropped his phone.

“If you haven’t noticed it’s over” I cried how dare he cheat on me……but I did the same.

“I know I was going to tell you in a sec I wanted to be friends” he smiled

“No” I mumbled “I would never want to be friends with you get out! GET THE HELL OUT” I screamed I felt dizzy again I guess zero notice because he pushed Marcus out and told me to get some sleep I guess he still is my teacher……that I love….

Zero P.O.V

She fell asleep finally she ha been crying since she found out about Anna I walked out the room to give her peace annas mother was on the chair out side the room.

“h-how is s-she” annas mother cried quietly

“She’s feels the same way you do miss but I think you should go home and…and get things ready for your daughter’s funeral well that’s if there is going to be one” I said with a stern voice.

“Yes….. Yes your right thank you Mr.…?”

“Takara” I mumbled

“Thank you Mr. Takara” she smiled weakly getting up and walking away

-2 days later-

 Everyone please sit down we need to talk about something please be quiet” I said to my class it’s been two days since Anna passed away the funereal is tomorrow Haruhi has decided not to come to school for awhile but will becoming back after tomorrow.

“I have some bad news I know I should have told you the last two days and probably some of you know already …ok here is the news Haruhi has been in hospital and her best friend…Anna has…..passes away” after I sad the last two words everyone’s faces went in to shock then sadness “the mother of Anna has invited all the students that are in her year to her funeral” I put my hand over my mouth ever since ive been getting closer to Haruhi I felt her feelings you can call me a weirdo all you want but its true.

“thank you for listening her Is were and when the funeral is” I said giving everyone a piece of paper when I got to the last person of the end of school bell rang everyone got out there sets slowly some of them were crying.

Anna must have been popular......  

-day of funeral-

Haruhis P.O.V

There where pictures of Anna everywhere the wired thing is I was in most of them they had no decent photos because of me interrupting annas father was in a wheel chair crying at her photos he really misses her the mother was no where to be seen the uncle had a broken arm a buries and scars.

I miss her she was my best friend