Chapter 3: Summer Dreemurr Comes Along

Summer P.O.V

"OOF!" I face-planted into the ground just before the castle. I knew my brother would be here. He had to be. I walked into the room where they were supposed to be. But before noticing them, I looked in a mirror. Damn, I looked good. Lavender skin, dark purple hair, red eyes, black tank top, white pants, , purple cape, black boots and spiked bracelets. Not to mention I was wearing that traditional Dreemurr locket. That's when I noticed Kris and Susie...

I knew it.

"Kris?! Susie?! What are you...?...!" I suddenly noticed Susie. She was on her knees, crying while Kris was trying to comfort her. (I know I made Susie a bit OOC don't @ me -.-) 

"Susie... what happened...?" I said softly.

"...The damn guy... took Connie..." Susie said with a hitch in her voice. I suddenly felt bad for her. I slowly walked up in front of Susie, kneeled down and hugged her. She started crying into my shoulder. I started rubbing circles into her back.

"We'll get your sister back. I promise." I said comfortingly. She pulled away.

"I trust you..." She said, wiping her tears away.

"Maybe we should start looking for them..." Kris suggested. Susie and I nodded.

To be continued...