morning after pt.3

Start from the beginning

You nod slowly. "It does, yeah...." you pause for a second, staring down at your boyfriend and smiling. "Sooo..."

"Sooo, I'll give you as many babies as you want, bub." He gives you the biggest smile ever and you return one, kissing him. He sits up and you shift yourself so your back is resting against his chest.

"Ooh, and can we get a dog?" You ask slowly, looking up for his reaction.

He just laughs and nods, "we can get a dog."

"Yay." You smile, nuzzling yourself against his chest. "I think I'd like a pitbull...what do you think?" You ask, suddenly feeling bad. "I'm sorry, that's a lot to ask for." You murmur while his arms snake around you.

"I wanna give you the world, baby. It'll never be 'too much', okay?" He kisses your head softly and his hands snakes it's way to rest on your tummy.

"I love you, Harry." You lean up to kiss him, his lips smacking against yours.

"I love you more than you could ever know." He whispers sweetly in your ear. "I'm gonna have a shower, do you wanna join me?" He asks after a couple of minutes of cuddling.

"Mmm, that would be nice."

***

Today, Harry left before you even woke up which made you almost upset. He hasn't told you he was going anywhere and waking up alone is the shittiest feeling ever. You called him a couple of times but all you got was a message back saying he'd be home soon.

After a hot shower, you brushed your teeth, ate breakfast and threw your hair into a wet messy bun. You're wearing a pair of fuzzy shorts and a baby blue, cropped short sleeve that Harry gave you for Christmas. It has the letters "TPWK" just above your heart. The shorts match the top which you find adorable. You matched your outfit with a pair of blue socks and a baby pink scrunchie in your hair.

You're in the middle of your workout when you hear the alarm sound and realize it's Harry once checking the cameras. "Hey, bub can you come up for a second?" His voice sounds on the intercom and after wiping down your forehead and neck, you press the button and tell him you're coming.

"Hey where were you this m-" Instead of just Harry, you're met with Harry holding a barking pitbull puppy. It's gray with blue eyes and a pink collar. "Harry." You look up at his smiling face and he holds the puppy out towards you. You take the small pitbull in your arms and he chews on the loose pieces of your hair that have fallen from working out.

"It's a boy." He mentions while the puppy licks your face. "You can name him." He leans down to kiss you and you use your free hand to hug Harry.

"Thank you." You whimper into his sweatshirt and he chuckles.

"Are you crying?" He asks, rubbing your back.

"Shut up, I've never had a dog." You pull away and Harry smiles, wiping your tears while the puppy licks up the rest.

"What do you want to name him?" He asks while the two of you walk over to the couch and the puppy lays down on you while scratching at your chest, begging for you to pet him.

"I don't know." You frown while petting his head. His eyes close slowly and when you pull your hand away he growls which makes the both of you laugh. "Hey, don't get mad at me." You go back to petting him and rest your head against Harrys shoulder.

"I was thinking about Butch on the way here, or Bouncer." Harry mentions while he pets the puppy as well.

"I like Bouncer." You nod.

"He's already potty trained so that's nice." Harry smiles while he watches Bouncer lick you again. "Oh and when you say the W word, he gets all excited." He snickers.

"What word? Walk?" Bouncer starts barking and jumps off your lap, onto the floor and runs to the door. "Oh fuck." You sigh, walking over to grab him. "Okay, we can go later, only if you stop barking." You point your finger at him and he sits. "Look how good I am at this." You crouch down and pick him up.

"I can see." Harry laughs, kissing your head and walking over to the kitchen. "Maybe before dinner we can go for a w-"

"DONT!" You yell, covering his mouth quickly. "Don't even." You mutter playfully, watching him smile under your hand. "I love you." You whisper, pulling your hand away and kissing him.

"I love you more, bub."

-
One month later

"Oh, fuck." You look down at the app on your phone which displays the words "36 days late" on your screen. "What are we gonna do, Bounce?" You rub behind his ear where he likes and you swear he smiles. He has such a personality it's crazy.

"Bubba!" Harry calls from the front door. You were craving Chipotle so Harry went out to grab you a burrito bowl, but now just thinking about Chipotle makes you want to throw up. He walks into the bedroom to see you frowning.

"Take it away, I'm going to throw up." You murmur and he frowns.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He comes closer and you gag, running to the bathroom and hunching over the toilet, your breakfast and lunch coming up. "Hey, hey..." He rubs your back and hands you some tissues to wipe your mouth with.

"Remember when we said we would talk more in depth about having kids?" He nods. "Well, we better get talking." You mutter.

-

Do I smell a....part four?

So I didn't proof read this and I also deleted the last oneshot I posted about the nail tech because some people were upset that I used a name. It was my first time using a name and I just wanted to try it out haha.