morning after pt.3

Start from the beginning

"Morning, H." You rasp out while he presses a kiss to your head.

"Sleep good?"

"Mhmm, you?"

"Mhmm." He mimics you which makes you both laugh.

You look up and Harry's smiling down at you. "Stop." You murmur, hiding your face in his chest.

"Wot?" He frowns.

"You're giving me that look." You mutter, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"what look?"

"The 'I'm gonna marry you so hard' look."

"Mm, well I am." He snickers.

"What if I marry you harder?" You look up, smiling so hard that your eyes form little wrinkles on the corners.

"Shut up." He laughs, kissing you. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

"Baby." You whisper in Harry's ear. You had both fallen back asleep about an hour ago and you were the first to wake up. "Harry." You whisper again but he's out.

You find yourself in your bathroom, brushing your teeth and your hair and putting some chapstick on before walking over to the closet. It's always freezing in the house and you went to bed in only Harry's shirt last night which wasn't a good idea before now you're shivering from how cold it is.

You go through Harry's drawers, trying to look for some sweatpants. Once you find a pair you like, you rummage through his side of the closet to find a sweatshirt. Once you're changed, you come back into the bedroom to find Harry awake and rubbing his eyes. "Mmm you look good." He rasps out, smirking at you which makes you giggle.

"Thank you," You laugh. "Courtesy of Harry Styles' closet." You both laugh at this now as you make my way over to the bed and plop yourself down on Harry's body. "H." You snicker and he smirks.

"What?"

"You know what." You murmur shyly

"No I dont, actually." His hands find your hips and push them down against his.

"You're hard." You laugh, kissing him.

"Mhmm." He murmurs, making you laugh.

"Harry," you look up at him with a serious look on your face.

"What's up, bub?" He laces his fingers with yours and smiles.

"I want a baby." Your voice is just above a shy whisper. "Like, one that we make together." His face is hard to read, in fact it hasn't moved at all since you told him.

"You don't want to be married first?" He asks you. He always thought you'd want to be married first. He knew your family was really religious and figured you'd want to go the traditional rout. Marriage, and then kids.

"I mean, do you?" You chew on the inside of your cheek, waiting for a response.

"I want whatever will make you happy, love." He leans up and presses a kiss to your lips, a smile set on them.

"What you want matters just as much as what I want." You murmur, "if you'd like to wait until we're married, then we can wait." You move his curls away from his face and he frowns.

"Baby, what I'm trying to say is, that stuff never really mattered to me. I don't believe that there's a right way and a wrong way to go about things like this. I don't believe that having sex before marriage or a baby before marriage is wrong, I think whenever we're ready, we're ready. Does that make sense?"