"Yukina-san's harsh, but she at least isn't so unreasonable." Sayo could nod her head in agreement while giving a subtle smile. After all, it would be impossible to dedicate to the band if other matters distract one or more of the members. Each person plays a part and they must combine their talents to play for the crowd.

"Are the rest of the band members there?" Sayo takes out her phone and looks into her text messages for a second.

"Minato-san would arrive soon, although Imai-san and Udagawa-san would be a few minutes late to practice. I'm done with archery for the day so I may as well head to CiRCLE now." Rinko nods her head in agreement.

(Meanwhile with Dante...)

"Isn't this surprising." The Son of Sparda replies mentally with a hint of boredom laced within his voice. As always, he was just walking around with nothing to do until he accidentally bumped into a group of dudes, who for some reason personally took it as if he robbed money from them or something like that.

"Lookie here. Seems someone's a little lost from home." One of the people cornering him comments. Other various attempts of intimidation were made, yet Dante tuned them all out. 

He takes a quick survey of the people cornering him. It was subtle and relatively weak, but he could feel hints of energy. One that's familiar when he went into the other side that was once part of the human world but severed by his father.

A small snicker escapes his lips, which slowly turns into bouts of laughter that grew louder, further confusing his would be captors.

"You think this is funny?!" Dante's laughter stops, turning his face into a serious disposition.

"Cut the act. I know why you're actually here. It's to kill me,  isn't it? To kill the Son of Sparda."

"Wha-" A hard punch makes its way onto one of the faces of the captors, effectively sending him flying onto the nearby wall and pinning him there.

The rest of the group peel their faces away and turn to the white haired devil hunter, whose face is plastered with a serious disposition once more.

"Nice try, but you haven't been the first to try and pull that trick." His face then morphs into a grin that radiates bloodlust, making the now exposed demons freeze up.

"Make this worth my time, at least."

(Back to the girls...)

Nearing an alleyway, before they could do anything else, a loud cry of pain could be heard along with the sound of a body slamming into the wall. Both girls could hear the loud sounds of a scuffle along with bodies being punched and kicked.

Screams of pain followed by grunts. Neither Rinko nor her fellow bandmate knew what to do in this situation. They've seen such scenarios play out in games and movies, but to deal with such a situation is real life is one neither of them expected.

As they tried to discreetly make their way out, both girls would hear the sound of footsteps. Both girls immediately tense upon hearing them, yet are too shocked to know what to do. They turn around and see someone over six feet tall in height, wearing a crimson coat along with hair the color of snow and arctic blue eyes. 

Normally, such a scene would draw a bit of shock to some people and even scare others. Granted, none of them are dead, but with the weapons on the ground and being so close to a fight can freak anyone out, yet his blue orbs conveyed nothing of the sort.

In fact, just looking at the scene behind him doesn't change the bored expression he held. His footsteps then got louder until his taller forms shows itself to the fullest.