Day 3: My Dragon Friend!!

Start from the beginning

We keep going around until we make it back to the door

We keep going around until we make it back to the door. We open it and a light comes behind us and blinds them all.

We walk out and my group are talking about how cool our eggs are. We go to the next one, the deadly one for some reason the dragons don't come to us but they see me they look like are bowing but I don't want to show the others. Weird.

I open it without hesitating, I go in and before I could close the door it closes by its self.

I walk around and now they just openly bow to me no eggs and coming to until I see what looks like a Mountain human skull and bones. I walk to it.

I know what you guys might be thinking, why go to something that looks like that. Well........I live scary shit like this.

I walk up it breaking some on the way. I go up and I see what looks like the biggest dragon have seen holy shit. There's two fuck. I feel even more short.😢😢😂😂

I walk up to them and I have a feeling like I should bow, but I stop myself.

Why hello child....

What the fuck was that why was there a voice in my head. I thought  i got rid of those vioces. Im going crazy. Yup.

Hahah. Your a funny one...now who might you be and what brings you here child....

A dark voice said I  my head.

Uhhh, well I'm Ava Nighthalk, and I came here get my dragon egg communion, or whatever. I'm a dragon rider. Who might you guys be?

Ava Nighthawk I've heard that name before. And judging by the way you have all the dragons bowing your the chosen one. But me and my wife are the king and queen of dragons, we do not have names.

What no names well I don't want to call you queen of King sorry. Wait. Can I give you a name.

Yes please give us a name we will give you a strong dragon.

I more female voice said.

OK..hmm...queen you will  be named.... Chloe.....king you would be called........ Arthur.....

Oh thank you chosen one..

They both said at the same time.

What do you mean you will give me the strongest dragon.

We want to thank you...

Well every dragon is the same it doesn't matter if they are strong or not if they are happy and doing well then it shouldn't matter. Right?

Oh.... how pure is your heart....

Not that pure I've been though a lot so I know how it feels to not be in your best state....I want whatever dragon that chose me......it will be one of my friends......

Well you are the only one who could talk to dragons.......I  know you will be strong.....and here is the dragon that has chosen you.......

I see a black light coming to me and I held my hands out to hold it...

It's a really cool egg it's black in the out side and fades into white like spots. Cool.

Ava egg-

Thank you so much, I'll come visit as much as I can

Thank you so much, I'll come visit as much as I can...bye

Good bye child....

Both dragons say as I walk to the door and I hear dragons saying things about me like.....

Is she the chosen one.....

She's small...

She's really cute...

Is that the Queens new egg...

And other stuff. I make it to the door and open it. I walk out and my team goes back to the ceremony to see who will be the leader of the groups....

Theo comes to us and says it would be different for us and to follow him, we do and go to his office.

"So all of you will choose who you think will be the leader.....and you guys need a name..." Theo said.

We all look at each other. Gold is like a mother to us and I can see her as a leader....

Rose I do think know she is strong but doesn't have leadership skills like we need.

Alona....I don't think she would want to be a leader.

Wait........should I tell them I can talk to dragons?

"...hey guys I have something to tell you..." I said unsure.

"What us it Ava?" Theo said to me. All eyes were on me.

"Well when we were getting our dragon eggs......I meant the dragon queen and king....and we were talking and they should I ad I could talk to dragons.....and no they weren't lying because.....when I was walking out on my way back I could hear all the dragons bowing and talking about me......" I said.

....why is nobody talking....

"Wait....wait....wait.....they were talking to you you could hear AND...they were bowing?" Theo said. I nodded.

"Well let's test it out Co with with me. If it is true you will be the leader..." Theo said walking out side and walks us to a field and a big dragon is there.

"This is my dragon Sungu...Sungu this is my sister and her friends." Theo said walking to him.

Hello?

Hello I didn't know Theo had a sister..

"Dick" I said to Theo. While the dragon bowed to me surprising everyone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for this chapter. Hope you like it!! Bye!!

Word count: 1258