"Clary?" Tyler asked in confusion as he stared at me. 

"Leave us," Klaus ordered to his sired hybrid. 

"Go Tyler, I'll be alright," I spoke aloud, knowing that the High-school Jock would be wary of leaving me alone with Niklaus Mikaelson. Somehow, I knew that no matter what I would be safe, there was a gut feeling that wouldn't disappear. 

"Is this about Jeremy?" Klaus asked as he raised his eyebrows at the question. 

Scoffing, I looked up at him, inspecting every inch of his face, "what else would this be about, Hybrid."

If Klaus was put off by the fact that I didn't call him by his given name, he didn't show it. I realised then how experienced he was in masking his emotions. Yet again, I felt empathy, as if I knew exactly what he felt. Although he hid it well, I knew that calling him hybrid with such distaste was hurtful. 

"I heard Alaric saved him," Klaus rolled his eyes, "Jeremy survived to live another day, so I don't see what the issue is." 

Baffled, I looked up at the ceiling, as if wondering whether a God truly existed. I've only interacted with Klaus once, and that was by pure coincidence. When I first saw him, we jested, laughing and feeling comfortable as if we were old friends. Quickly, it escalated once he realised I knew who he was. Klaus was probably shocked to find that the clueless Gilbert girl wasn't oblivious at all. I knew I was playing a dangerous game, but for the first time I felt a thrill. Niklaus Mikaelson brought up feelings I never knew existed. Joy, safety, confusion, and most of all rage. It was a whirlwind of emotions, and I was addicted to them. To him

"That's not the point," I narrowed my eyes at him, staring into the orbs of infinity blue that were his eyes. Everything about him was captivating, he was an Adonis, magnificent in a hauntingly dangerous and beautiful way.

"He's my brother, a human and innocent in all of this." 

"No one is truly innocent," Klaus smirked. 

"If you ever attempt to hurt him again, and use him as leverage," I began as I hissed, "then you'll see how far from innocent I can be." 

"Is that a challenge, love?" Klaus laughed, I was sure he found this hilarious, "and what if I want you to be a little spitfire? Breaking out of your facade and shell, and showing us all who and what you truly are." 

Frowning, I shook my head, he was changing the topic and I didn't want that. 

"Just don't hurt Jeremy anymore," I asked, my voice becoming a lot softer, causing the hybrid to sigh. 

"I'll make you a deal."

"Wonderful," pinching the bridge of my nose, I waited to hear what ridiculous conditions he had.  

"Take a walk with me," Klaus grinned. 

"Excuse me?" If I was drinking water at that moment, I would have probably choked and spit it out all over him. 

"You heard me love, take a walk with me." 

"Is this some weird torture method?" When I noticed the twinkle of amusement in his eyes, I did a double take. 

"Wait a minute, is this some weird ancient way people went on dates?" 

Klaus laughed at my confusion, causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach. It was that day that I confirmed something. I loved his laugh. 

"It's just a walk, Clary," mischievously, Klaus leaned in, his lips just a breath away from mine, "unless you want it to be something more?" 

Nervously, I laughed as I took a step back. The scene of when we first met flashed through my head. When he pressed me against the tree, touching me in ways that made my mouth water. Klaus felt like a delicious meal, and one I wanted to taste. 

"Just a walk," I gulped, "I can do that, but only if you give me your word that Jeremy remains out of harm, caused by you, the hybrids, or family." 

Amused, Klaus looked at me up and down, "that's specific." 

"I don't want there to be any loopholes." 

"I promise, Clarissa, that your brother won't fall into any harm from my hybrids, family, or myself," Klaus looked at me, refusing to break eye contact as he gave his word, "now, the walk?" 

"Lets go." 

---

Awkward would have put it lightly. The little walk was dreadful. There was a shift in the energy the moment we left the mansion. Like an unspoken word, or perhaps an unspoken desire. Either way, I wanted to flee and hide myself for a year or two. We didn't speak, but instead just walked in the forest. In other cases, I would have loved being out in nature. But it didn't feel calming. The feelings within me brewed like a cauldron, and wanted to explode like a hyperactive volcano. Wicked and chaotic. It must have shown in my face, because Klaus questioned me. 

"You're uncomfortable?" 

"I'm confused," I answered, slightly tilting my head sideways to observe him. The start of his tattoos showed on his chest as his shirt didn't fully cover them. I felt the urge to trace each line with my fingers. 

"Why?" 

"I don't understand why you wanted to walk with me." 

Stopping, Klaus looked at me, "I told you when we first met, I intend to find out everything about you." 

"To kill me? Use me as leverage? As a weapon?" It would make sense for Klaus to know me just so he could gain an advantage. 

Stepping closer towards me, Klaus softly gripped my chin, directing my gaze straight at him. 

"I want to know your dreams, your fears," he began, "I want to know what makes you laugh, and what makes you cry," as he continued speaking his voice turned softer, "I want to know how you feel, and how you think. I want to know everything about you." 

"But why?" I licked my lips, suddenly feeing like they were too dry, the little action caused him to stare right at them. 

Leaning in, I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he whispered in my ear, his lips grazing my skin. I would be lying if I said I was glad that he didn't kiss me. Because, deep down, regardless of how many times I might deny it. I wanted Niklaus Mikaelson, the Big Bad Hybrid to kiss me. I wanted him to hold me, to touch me, to taste me. 

"Because I want you." 

------

That was Chapter Three.
What are your thoughts? 

Important

Do you guys want me to do a Q&A? 

You can ask me any questions, regarding this story, or general questions about myself :) 

Comment down below your questions or msg me

Love you all