"His father?" I frowned in confusion.

"Mikael, he was consecrated, we brought him back, he tried to kill Klaus and failed. When all of that happened, Stefan saved Klaus," Damon rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Klaus, who compelled Stefan, stopped the compulsion, and Stefan ended up taking Klaus's family from him."

"Oh."

"This is what happens when you leave town to go on a spiritual journey to 'find yourself'," he mocked, "you tend to be out of the loop."

"I was always out of the loop, Damon."

"Only because you acted as a stupid defenceless human," he corrected me, "instead of the badass witch that saved Elena's life, and slowed down werewolf venom."

"Wow, is that a compliment I hear, from Damon Salvatore?"

"Funny," he glared, "but I didn't call you to drink and catch up. I need you to find Stefan, and get the coffins before Klaus kills us all."

"And why don't you just ask Bonnie?"

"She hates me," Damon explained, causing me to laugh.

"And I don't?"

Frustratedly, Damon rubbed his forehead, "I know we aren't exactly buddies, but I think it's safe to say between you and Bonnie, you would help me more than she would. Not to mention that you did help me once before."

"Alright," I nodded my head, "but we do this my way."

"Fine," Damon agreed.

"Look at us, the two black sheep of the family coming together," I joked, "we could start our own club, should I buy my own leather jacket?"

"Haha," he narrowed his eyes at me.

.........................

Before I could commence with my plan to find Stefan, I knew I had to go back to the Gilbert house. Elena and Jeremy needed to know I was back. As I drove on the path, I was greeted by the familiar sight of the neighbourhood where I grew up. It was quiet, and safe. Or at least it was, before the town became a supernatural attraction. I was about to arrive when I saw a black car speeding towards the house, and on the road stood Jeremy.

"Oh my God," I gasped as I pressed on the breaks of the car, and quickly turning off the engine to step out of the vehicle. As the car speed off, I saw that the body that got hit was Alaric's instead of Jeremy's.

"Clary?" Elena asked in confusion as she saw me.

"There's no time for explanations," I yelled, "help me carry him inside."

"It's alright, he's wearing the ring," Jeremy explained, causing me to let out a breath of relief.

"What the Hell was that," I asked as I checked Jeremy over to make sure he wasn't injured.

"It was Klaus, he was sending us a message," Elena explained.

"Do you know where he's staying?" I asked, to which Elena nodded, "good, give me his address."

"What are you going to do?" Jeremy questioned.

"He gave us a warning, so I'm going to give him a little visit."

---

Raging, I stormed into Klaus's mansion, the furry bubbling within me seemed to distort my vision into a blazing red. I was furious. Tyler stood next to Klaus, the guilt was obvious in his expression, but today Tyler was not my target. Accelerating my pace, I shoved my hands on Klaus' shoulder, causing the Original Hybrid to take a step back.