💛Im yours/suigeneris💛

Hi I'm Alexandra I'm 16 and I'm half black and Mexican, my brothers are lil skies and HeartBreak Kid. I'm famous on all social media and everyone knows me. Today me and my brothers are going to the studio so they could record there songs. "Cashing out" by suigeneris and my brother hbk boy. "Now" by suigeneris and my other brother lil skies. Skies said that today I was supposed to meet sui. So I just got ready and cleaned my room before we left. I put on false freckles,lip gloss, false lashes, and some concealer in the areas that I want covered up (your skin is really clear). I put on black ripped jeans with a red cropped tank top and some red and black Jordan 12s

 I put on black ripped jeans with a red cropped tank top and some red and black Jordan 12s

When I was done getting changed I put in my sliver hoops and straightened my hair

When I was done getting changed I put in my sliver hoops and straightened my hair. I made my bed and took the dirty clothes off of my floor. When I was done cleaning my room I went downstairs. My 2 brothers were in the couch yelling at the tv, my daily life hearing them yelling at freaking tv cause someone either killed them or they killed someone. I went to the kitchen took out some cereal along with milk and a bowl. I poor my cereal in and then the milk and eat it while I scroll through insta. I came across a post from "suigeneris" I liked it and keep scrolling through insta. I put my bowl in the sink and put the milk and cereal away. I sit on the couch while I take a insta post and post it.

(This isn't how you really look btw😘)

AlexandraXo: I'm so freaking bored😤
1.3m likes

Lil skies: chill we're leaving soon

Hbk boy: someone killed me😫

XoSuigeneris: hey shawty
This comment has been liked by:AlexandraXo

I just watched skies and hbk play fortnite. "Aii it's time to go" skies said. "Thank you" I say getting up and walking out the door. We get into skies car and he drives to the studio. I noticed someone followed me on insta. It was the suigeneris kid. So I just followed him back and shut my phone off. When we got there I walked into the studio, and man did I love that nice cold breeze hit me in the face. There was Landon with you arms out for me to hug him. I ran to him and hugged him tight. "Hey lil girl felt like I haven't seen you in forever" he said. Landon is like the oldest brother I've never had (beside the 2 morons I'm stuck with). "Me to land" I said inhaling his cologne. I went into the studio where the boys are recording there song, since there was a couch there. I noticed a kid that looked exactly like suigeneris just sitting on the couch on his phone. I sit down on the couch and pull out my phone. "Uh hey I'm sui" he said while putting his phone down. "Yea hey whatever" I say scrolling through my phone. "Geez you don't have to be rude" he said getting up and walking toward my brothers. Hbk and sui go in the recording room first and record there song "cashing out". I'm not gonna lie I feel pretty bad for what I did to sui. But I kinda like him he's cute. When they finished sui sat back down and took a drink of water. "Hey um... sorry bout before" I say smiling at him. "Naw don't mention it shawty it's all good" he said smiling showing his teeth since his grills that he normally wore wasn't on.I just smile at him. "So let's try this again my Alexandra" I say introducing myself. "Haha I'm sui" he says pulling his hand out for me to shake. "K so friends" I say. "Sure but if you wanna be more then that I'm down" he says winking at me. "Let's give it some time" I say smiling.

It was now time to record skies and suis song "now" so they went to the recording room and started to rap. When they got finished they did there lil hand shake thing and came out of the room. "Your not to bad sui" I say and turn to him. "Thanks" he smiles. "It's all gravy" I smiled goofy. Sui just laughed and walked off. I sighed softly and sat back on the couch. Tbh there was nothing really to do there it was boring. Sui and my brothers did there songs 1 more time and rapped it up. "Uh I'll see you around" sui said to me as he kissed my cheek. "Yea I'll see you around" I say. "Um but I just wanted to ask you 1 more thing" he said. "Sure what is it". "Uh can I get your number" he asked pulling out his iPhone X.
"Yea sure" I say pulling out my iPhone XR. We exchanged numbers and sui walked out of the studio with Landon.

Hey y'all so there gonna be more parts to this smut "story" and I think imma do another tonight. Hope y'all enjoy this one. This part was just how you and sui met and shi so yea. Bye and I'll make another tonight❤️😘✌🏼🥺