💀The dare🖤 part 2

Lucid,Dc, and sui are coming over today so me and my 2 sisters got up and are getting ready. This was our outfits😋

 This was our outfits😋

Danielle's outfit

Your outfit

Romina's outfit

Romina's outfit

(Pretend you guys weren't wearing shoes)

When we were done we just waited for the boyz to arrive. We heard a knock at the door after 5 minutes. "It's open" is say. "What up y'all" Dc says. "AYO" I say. "Heyyyy bitches" Dani says. Romina just sticks her tongue out and make a "eeeooo" noise. Everyone just sits down and watches a movie. Dani sits next to dc with there hands interlocking each other's while lucid and Romina just hug each other and I just laid my head on suis shoulder while he hugs my waist. When the movie was over I ran upstairs to change

After I'm done getting changed i go into the kitchen and get some pills bc I had a headache and cramps

After I'm done getting changed i go into the kitchen and get some pills bc I had a headache and cramps. Sui follows me a smacks my ass. "Sui" i say laughing and shove sui with my butt softly. "Yes mamas" sui said. "Stoooopppp" i say whinnying. "I just wanna give you love" he says hugging my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder. "my lil bum" i say. Sui just laughs. Once I'm done taking my pills sui let's go of me. Me and sui go to my room while Dani and dc sit on the couch and lucid and Romina went to the corner store for some snacks. Me and sui decided to go live. "12,456 ppl joined our like mamas" sui said "holy shit really I didn't even know" I say sarcastically. Sui just rolls his eyes and then smiles.

Are y'all dating?

Yo I ship

You guys are cute or whatever

Aww look at them there so cute

Sui ask her out

"No we aren't dating, I also ship, thank you, I know we are, and Im planning on it" sui says answering all the questions in order. "Hahahaha y'all wilen" I say laughing. Sui just kisses my cheek as he lays down on my bed. "Do you guys have any yt video ideas for me to do bc i am running out of options" I say playing with my nails.

You should prank sui

Do a morning routine or a day in life

You should let sui pick out your outfits for 24 hours

"Yo that's lit the one where I pick out your outfits for 24 hours" sui said "yea let's do that but when do you wanna do it"? I say. "Let's do it maybe tmr or sum" sui says "ok bet" I say. I just lay in between suis legs while he plays with my hair. " alright guys I think I'm gonna end the live now"

Aii bye mom

No plz stay

Ok bye luh you

Bye be safe mommy

"Kk bye y'all luh you" I say "byeeeee guys" sui says.
I get up from the bed and go downstairs while sui follows behind me. "Do y'all wanna sleep over"? Dani asks. "Yea sure but we don't go no clothes" Dc says. "Aii then I'll drive y'all there and then y'all get some clothes and then we'll just come back here" Dani says "Aii" sui says. We all get in the car but there wasn't any room so I sat on suis lap. They all went in there house (they are living with each other for a lil bit). Then they came back with backpacks on there back. I got up for sui to sit and then I sit back on his lap. He just hugged my waist and put his head on my shoulder. "Omg these cramps hurt so bad" I whispered for sui to hear. "Are you on your period"? Sui asked. "Naw but I think imma get it soon bc my titties hurt I have a headache and I have cramps" I laugh "jeez I didn't need to know that much but aight" sui said. I just laughed. I felt suis dick on my
Ass and he was hard. I turned around and smirked at him. "What" he said while he smirked back "oh nun I just feel like I'm sitting on a god damn rock Sui" I say still smirking. Sui just smiled and bit his bottom lip and licked his lips. I just giggled and turned back around. Sui gave me soft kisses on my neck every now and then. When we arrived back home sui put his stuff in my room. I just laid on my bed while sui just took his Gucci slides off and his shirt off and laid next to me. "What you wanna do ma" sui said. "Sleep" I say. "I'm down" sui says. We fell asleep but after 10 minutes of sleeping I felt something wet in my vagina so I went to the bathroom and sure enough it was blood. I had a blood stain on my white underwear. I just pulled my pants up and went into my room to make sure there wasn't any blood on my bed and there wasn't. Sui looked so cute sleeping. I went to my underwear draw and got some underwear and got a tampon. I went to the bathroom and changed and put on some black champion sweat pants and a crop topped tank top. Sui woke up soon after I got changed and I just laid on the bed crunched over holding my stomach Bc of my cramps I also ended up putting my hair into a messy bun. (Periods fucking suck man) "mamas whats the matter" sui asked concerned but tiredly. "Leave me alone" I say pissed off. "Ok ok" sui said with his hands up in the air. "Someone's on there period" sui said laughing. "Shut up" I say. "Chill babe" sui says. I get up and put my head in suis chest and hug his waist. Sui pecks my lips and gave where I had cramps a message. "You always make me feel better" I say into his neck. "That's my job Bbg" sui said. I kiss his neck softly. "So your on you period right"? Sui asked. "Yep" I say. "Told you u was gonna get it soon. "You ain't told me shit" I say. "Stop being so mean to me" sui whines. "Sowwy I can't help it's my hormones" I say. Sui just laughs as you hugs tightly. "You know i love you right like I actually really love you I wanna grow old with you marry you and have kids with you" sui says. I took my head off of his neck and I kiss you lips. We kiss for about 2 mins until I put away. "Really"? I say " yes ofc I had a crush on you ever since I saw you" sui says. I just smile and kiss his cheek. While he smiled at me and pecks my lips. "I love you bby" sui says. "I love you more daddy" I say obviously to turn sui on. "I know your only saying that to turn me on and aint  gonna work" sui says. "Oh really"? I get up and go on top of him to the riding position and I rub against him and he moans. "Did it" I wink. Sui just smirks "but you didn't turn me on" sui said. "But I made you moan" I say. "That's not turning me on though" he says. I take my hand and touch his dick through his sweat pants. He moans loudly as a do it. "Thats not turning you on"? I say while mocking his moan. While he laughs. "K fine you win" he says.

Hey guys hope you guys are enjoying my story. Hope y'all are safe bye love you. Also if you guys want a personal smut with you and sui then just comment your name and I'll do one for you❤️🖤🥰 STAY SAFE AND WASH YOUR HANDS ALL THE TIME 🧼🦠 🧽👀‼️