Oh baby

"Ahhhh"! I say while I run from sui chasing me. Today I pranked sui and I put blue paint all over his air but it was very watery so it wouldn't stick to his hair. I noticed sui wasn't chasing me and I didn't see him anywhere. "Baby"? I say "sui"? I say again. Then I feel two pairs of hands around my waist that pick me up. "Got you now" sui says laughing. "Baby put me down"! I say while laughing. He brings me to our room and pushing me against the wall and kisses me harshly. We make out for like 10 mins. Sui took his shirt off. And then I did the same. Sui picked me up and threw me on our bed. Sui takes his tongue and slides it on my teeth asking for entrance. So I let him in we were making out with our tongues for like 10 mins until sui disconnected the kiss and walked out of the room closing the door of our room. "What the fuck" I say to myself as I open the door and walked out of the room. "What the hell are you doing" I say to sui "watching tv come sit next to me" sui said "after that you wanna watch tv" I said giving him an attitude. "Don't give me an attitude lil girl" sui said smirking at me. I just roll my eyes and walk away. Until I here sui walking behind me. "I'm sorry mamas" sui said I just smile and walk to our room and close the door. I lay down on our bed and put the covers over me and try to go to sleep.

After about 10 seconds sui barges into our room and lays down next to me and just kisses my neck softly and spoons me. "Mamas I know ur awake" sui says I could hear that he was smiling while he said that. "Bbg" sui said. I felt bad for ignoring him. "You know I did that only bc you put paint in my hair that shit ain't cute" he says while fake crying. "Bbg plz stop ignoring me" he says. "I'm sorry" he says. "You don't have to be" I say while getting up and hugging him. "See I know you couldn't keep ignoring me you to soft" he says while laughing. "Yea ok" I say sui pulls away and pecks my lips. "Hey" he said with a goofy smile. "Hi" I say. Sui just stares at me smirking While we are still sitting on the bed sui hugged my waist. I hugged him back he made me feel safe when I was with him I love this boy so much I never wanna leave his side and I never want him to leave mine.

Sui's POV
I love her so much. I wanna marry her have kids with her and grow old with her. She smells like my favorite perfume that she wears and she warm and soft. You know what fuck it I'm gonna give her the best sex tonight and imma make her scream my name.

Back to you
"Hey sui" I say "yes bby" sui says "I wove you" I say "I wove you more pwincess" I smile and pull away I kiss his cheek and go to the bathroom while sui follows me. I went and got a makeup wipe remover while sui sat on the toilet and watched me. I took my makeup off and threw my makeup wipe away. "Sui" I say "Bbg" sui says "lets do a insta post" I say "kk" sui says

Y/n: my bby: XosuigeneriusXosuigenerius:I luv you mamas😍Y/n replied Y/n I luv you more daddy‼️🥰😳

Xosuigenerius:I luv you mamas😍
Y/n replied Y/n I luv you more daddy‼️🥰😳

Malu Trevejo: look it my two cuties
Y/n replied: Ily cousin‼️😋💕

Lucidstaywoke: bestfriend💞🥰
Y/n replied: Luv you

Danielle Bregoli: look how cute they are I luv this
Y/n replied: luv you bestfriend 🖤

Lil skies: my boy finally found his love happy early 3 year anniversary!!
Y/n replied: thank you brother I love you🥰

Dc the don: luv you guys<3
Y/n replied: luv you more!!🖤💜

Romina santos🐸: awww look at my besties!<3😘
Y/n replied: 💞🥰

After the post I decided to go take a shower while I was in the shower I felt two hands around my waist and it was sui. "Baby why are you in here" you laugh "I just wanna give you luv and attention" sui whines. You laugh. Sui pushes you up against the shower wall and kisses you. You can feel his dick on you pussy and you moan. Which makes sui smile. "Imma make you scream my name Bbg" sui says "try me" you say while you smirk. Sui shoves his dick into you harshly and fast "aww baby fa-fa-faster" you moan "what my name" sui says "da-da-daddy" sui goes so fast that it makes clapping sounds cause your body's are hitting each other's. "Oh baby" you say. Sui slows down. And then he goes faster than before "fuck" "suuuuiiiii" you say. "That's right bby scream my name" sui says "I'm-I'm gonna cum" you say "me too" sui says "let's count down 1-2-3" sui says you both cum and then sit down on the tub floor. "I'm so sore now" you whine. Sui just smile at you and then looks away. You get up and get a towel and wrap it around you while sui does the same. You go into your and suis room and you put on booty stretchy black shorts and a victor secrets bra. Sui just wore adida sweat pants and he wore no shirt we both got changed when I was finished I walked to my vanity to do my hair but I had to walk with my legs separated bc I was so sore and my vagina really hurt hahaha. Sui started laughing and recorded me.

I went to sit down on my chair to my vanity and it hurt so bad. "Ouch fuck" I say "what's wrong now" sui said giggling. "My vagina hurts" I say laughing "told you I was gonna make you scream my name" sui said smirking "shut up" I say laughing I just brushed my hair and put on lip gloss. I went to get up from my vanity but I instantly fell bc my legs were so numb and sore. "Omg I really fucked you good Bbg" sui said "stoooop and help me" I whined. "I'm coming bby" sui said sui picked me up and put me on the bed. For the rest of the night we just watched a movie and I fell asleep in suis arms💞

Hey y'all this is just another smut this isn't my story it's just another smut. Hope y'all are having a great day!💕 make sure to wash your hands and be safe🦠🧼‼️ luv y'all byeee