CHAPTER THREE

Octavia was walking up to the school the next day when she noticed Liam leaning against a pillar and it looked like he was breathing heavily. She furrowed her eyebrows with confusion and she couldn't exactly hear everything that Mason was saying, but she knew something was wrong with Liam. She noticed Scott nearby and she ran over to him.

" Scott, I think something is wrong with Liam." she said worriedly and he looked over at her and then over at Liam to see him leaning on a railing.

Octavia looked over at Liam to see he was looking at them. When she looked back at at Scott she was confused to not see him there. How did she not realize that he walked off? And why did he walk off so quickly?

Octavia let out an annoyed sigh and walked inside of the school. She let out a surprised yelp when someone pulled her to the side. She went to elbow them in the side whenever she heard them say, " O, it's me!"

She knew it had to be either Scott or Stiles because they were the only ones who called her that nickname, well, Allison also called her that, but as she turns around she sees it was Stiles.

" Come on, we got to go talk to Liam." Stiles told her and the two start walking down the hallway.

" Okay, but did you have to give me a heart attack?" Octavia asked and Stiles shrugged. " How else was I going to get your attention?"

Octavia rolled her eyes and the two walked around a corner to see Liam walking down the hallway and Scott was behind him.

" Liam, hey!" Stiles yelled and ran up to him and Octavia followed as Scott stood on the other side of Liam.

" We need to talk." Scott said.

" All of you need to back up." Liam tells them as he looks at Scott, Stiles and Octavia. " Can you just listen for one second? Please?" Scott asked.

Liam looked over at him and glanced at Octavia and then back at Scott and nodded. " Liam, we're brothers now." Scott started.

" What?" Liam said as he stared at him with wide eyes. Octavia facepalmed while Stiles groaned and looked down.

" What are you guys talking about?" Liam asked. He looked at Scott. " We just met and you bit me."

" The bite...the bite is a gift." Scott continued to speak.

" This is really bad to watch." Octavia mumbled and Stiles nodded in agreement. Scott shot her a small glare.

" Yeah, Scott, stop. Please, stop." Stiles said and stood besides him. Stiles turned to Liam and pointed at him. " You...you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."

" By kidnapping me?" Liam asked.

" Yeah, just to be clear I was not a part of that." Octavia spoke up.

" Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you and I did not." Stiles said. Liam just nodded and looked at Scott.

" Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big." Scott told him.

Liam shook his head. " Nothing is happening to me."

" That's a lie." Octavia said. " I know you, Liam. I'm pretty sure something is going on with you."

Liam stares at her and takes off the bandage that was on his arm and her eyes grow wide when she sees that his arm was all healed.

She shared a look with Scott and Stiles as Liam said, " Nothing." she stepped out of the way and stood besides Scott and Stiles as they watch Liam walk down hallway.

****

" I'm not sharing my basement." Malia said and Lydia looked at her. " Actually, it's my basement and my mom knows you tore it up last time."