The two got off scott-free and parted was as thet went back to their classes.

_______________________________________

The last class of the day came up and when Dib came into the classroom the mood seemed to be a bit brighter as kids conversated. Soon after, Zim came into the room and went over to Dib.

"Hey Zim." Dib said as Zim took his seat. "Are you ready for the competition?" Zim set his bag on the floor next to his desk. "Of course."

"What did you draw?" Dib asked. "You'll have to wait and see." Zim said as Ms. Swanson came into the classroom.

"Okay class, as you may already know today is the holiday art competition!" She said, the class cheered and clapped.

"But before we start I want us to take about 5 minutes to write down your names and what the drawing means on a slip of paper. If you do not have the project finished come up to my desk and inform me about it."

The class started mocing around getting paper out if notebooks and began writing. Three of the students went up to her back desk.

A few minutes later she announced, "Is everyone done with their discriptions?" The class erupted with yeses, mhms, and yups but was quick to quiet down as Ms. Swanson walked to the front of the class holding a light-blue, cloth bag with a neat yellow bow tying it together.

She set the parcel on a table in the front and said, "Go ahead and set up your drawings."

There were tables set infront of the class with little stands to hold up the students art to be judged, kids went up to them and placed their papers in front to indicate who who's paper is.

Everyone made their way back to their seats and as Ms. Swanson was passing out the sticky-notes she said, "Now remember, I want you to choose the best art piece, I want this to be an unbiased event."The class nodded im response.

"Now, with farther ado. . . go make your candidate! And you can't choose yourself."

Kids then stood up and walked around the class room looking at the pictures. 

Slowly but surly the teacher collected the sticky-notes and kids began to take their seats. "Are everyone's ballots in?" The teacher asked as the remaining kids sat down. No kids responded, meaning yes.

She began to write peoples names on the bored indicating that they got at least 1 vote.

"Hey Zim, your name's up there. Congrats!" Dib whispered as he moved his chair over to Zim. Students were sitting in groups awaiting the winner so Dib assumed that it was fine. Murmur was heard throughout the classroom asked who voted for who.

"I voted on Sarah, what about you Dib-human?" Zim said as he propped up his head on his hand. "You." Dib replied as he got comfortable in his seat.

"The teacher said to not be biased." Zim said now crossing his arms. "I wasn't, I think your drawing topped everyone else's."

"Its time to tally!" The teacher anounced as she finished writing the names. The class silenced as they watched her tally names one after the other.

Zim's eyes widened as he saw that he was tied with a girl who would always win, Mia. The class was just as surprised as Zim when they saw that, first, someone had the chance to beat Mia, and second, that person was Zim.

The teacher smiled as she saw the last sticky-note, "It seems that the last sticky-note will break the tie." The class cheered and wooped in anticipation. Zim tensed up as the teacher stood between the twos name's and made eye contact with both of them.